To win an interview for a factory manager/supervisor position you need to portray yourself as a well rounded candidate in terms of education, leadership skills and experience. Your resume’s final impact is determined by various components including your functional skills and the manner of presentation.
If you want to create a lasting impression on the potential employer, it is important to use a competitive skills based/functional or combination format. Such formats are very helpful in portraying one’s job relevant capabilities. Treat the resume as an opportunity to sell your skills and use this chance of candidacy marketing smartly. Following is a factory Supervisor Resume Sample to serve as guidance in this regard.
The following sample resume is effective both for manager or supervisor position in factory. Tailor it as per job specifications. We are certain that this resume example will help you obtaining your desired job.
76 Example Street, Neenah, WI 65999
(999) 999-9999, smith @ email . com
SUMMARY: Results driven professional with 5 years of progressive experience in leadership capacities. Well-versed with manufacturing principles, standard production procedures and stocking protocols. Exceptional leadership skills with proven ability to hire, lead, motivate and develop personnel. Track record of maintaining a secure, suitable, harassment free work place for all staff and visitors.
|• Policies implementation||• Employee training||• Cost effective strategies|
|• Personnel management||• OSHA guidelines||• Production goals attainment|
|• Staff supervision||• Workplace safety||• Investigations|
• Initiated and implemented an extensive internal auditing process that enhanced the productivity by 20%
• Revised the company policy regarding Fab operations resulting in minimization of manufacturing faults
• Received the best Manager Award in May 2011
• Provided extensive training to seven new inductees regarding Fab specifications
Burlington Coat Factory, Boynton Beach, FL | October 2011 – Present
• Oversee the functioning and operation of open plant facility and related equipment
• Coordinate with engineering and design team for productivity enhancement
• Ensure timely stocking of material
• Drive sales via maintenance of fruitful potential customer relations
NIKE, Boynton Beach, FL | March 2010 – September 2011
• Supervised and monitored the factory automation service cell
• Performed cashier duties, processed transactions while receiving and delivering scheduled shipments
• Coordinated with the factory staff and prepared notes for worker’s shift timings
The City University, Neenah, WI
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• Familiar with information integrated manufacturing systems
• In depth understanding of inventory keeping techniques
• Ability to make things work cost effectively
• Exceptional third party vendor negotiation skills