The position of communications manager exists to assimilate sales and communication departments of any business in order to generate greater revenues via effective inter and intra-company communications. The ideal candidate for this position needs to have extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills.
A resume for communications manager job needs to be a very compelling. The employers usually are on a lookout for someone with great marketing potential, so it is advisable to quote all the instances during your work experience wherein you contributed in terms of sales.
Communications Manager Resume Sample
487 SW Lane | Fort Collins, CO 55678 | (709) 444.666 | sally.simp @ email . com
PROFILE: An outgoing and interactive professional with 5+ years’ progressive experience in leading a team of marketing personnel in order to promote the organization’s name and image. An experienced communications manager with a track record of exceeding monthly and annual targets set by the company and planning extensive effective and viable marketing plans for productive implementation.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Expertise in marketing research and surveying
• Well versed in designing and launching marketing strategies
• Demonstrated ability to promote online sales
• Market compatibility analysis and forecasting ability
• Experience in articulating the company’s image leading to projection and enhanced client hit
Assistant Communications Manager | Aug 2008 – Present
We Sell Advertisers, Fort Collins, CO
• Develop various marketing plans for clients and implement them with help of sales team
• Coordinate with sales and senior management regarding any client issues and to communicate client preferences
• Issue monthly newsletter regarding progress and new ventures of the company
• Promote sales with help of marketing team, online sales and telephonic promotion of products via contacting viable client ship
• Independently designed a massive campaign for new launching of gadgets for a client company and executed the launch successfully, working with a team of twenty plus sales employees.
• Attracted potential clients via projecting the firm and enhanced annual revenue by 20% during the second year.
• Initiated and conducted numerous employee focused workshops to motivate the sales staff and extract maximum potential
• Conducted in depth customer surveys and issued a report based on findings, accompanied with suggestions for areas of improvement
• Introduced online marketing tools for the promotion of the organization and also showcased some testimonials from satisfied clients
Jr. Communications Manager | Jan 2008 – Jul 2008
Madison Marketing, Denver, CO
• Assisted in developing and launching multi years marketing plans
• Organized communication meetings involving senior management, productions department and marketing personnel
• Researched surveys to analyze and determine market competency of various products
Denver University College, Denver, CO | 2008
MS in Communications