The communications department in any organization holds an essential place for the marketing of that company.
Since communications and marketing go hand in hand, marketing communications managers are hired to do the job. They design, create and deliver successful marketing communication programs to support the company’s business objectives effectively.
Marketing communications managers are required to plan and execute customer events and develop meaningful customer communication programs.
They also identify opportunities to build brands in front of the target market and to acquire grants and other funds for projects especially in the case of not-for-profit organizations. They also develop social media strategies to drive sales effectiveness.
These professionals are also expected to write press releases and prepare promotional content for local advertising activities. If you have a degree in communications or marketing, you may be the right choice for this position. Let us look at some examples of resume objectives that will help you apply for this job.
Sample Objectives for a Marketing Communications Manager Resume
• Top-performing Marketing Communications Manager with 12+ years in the sales and marketing. Highly entrepreneurial and efficient in using the unique promotional strategies. Seeking to leverage my marketing skills to bring new business to the company.
• Looking for a position as a Marketing Communications Manager at WWF where I can use my ability to develop and implement strategic communication programs to facilitate the marketing of the core objectives of the company.
• Seeking a Marketing Communications Manager position at ILT using expertise in communications management derived from strong creativity and resource skills.
• A Marketing Communications Manager position with Lead USA. Offering strong communication skills and marketing awareness and the ability to integrate the two for successful program initiation and management.
• To work as a Marketing Communications Manager at Core Responds where the ability to transform ideas into simple statements will be fully utilized.
• To obtain employment as a Marketing Communications Manager at OPCO. Bringing proficiency in proactively creating and developing marketing communications strategies in sync with product scopes.