Medication aides work in hospitals and other healthcare facilities where they are required to provide assistance to doctors and patients alike.
To apply for this job, you need a good resume along with a supporting cover letter. Your resume should contain a brief snapshot of your qualifications and experience.
Let us see what a resume will look like for a person applying for this position.
Related: Medication Aide Cover Letter
Medication Aide Resume Sample
6242 Cordes Lane, Rapid City, SD 44120
(999) 920-9999, Email
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Looking for a Medication Aide position with Family Health Services making use of extensive patient care skills and knowledge of medical terminology.
• Three years of experience as a Medication Aide
• Certified Nursing Assistant – South Dakota
• Highly skilled in assisting residents with activities of daily living
• In depth knowledge of supervising self administered medication to residents based on predefined guidelines
• Hands on experience in monitoring health and well being of residents and patients
• Implemented a resident interactive program to assist residents with self confidence development
• Awarded Aide of the Year in 2011 following excellence in resident services
Medication Aide | Sava Senior Care, Rapid City, SD | Dec 2009 – Present
• Assist residents with bathing and grooming activities
• Provide interactive activities for stimulation
• Assist residents to and from activities as required
• Report resident health or behavioral changes to the authorities
• Supervise medication administering
• Respond to emergencies
Nurse Aide | General Beaven Kelly Home – Holyoke, MA | Jan 2009 – Dec 2009
• Provided car, comfort and safety of residents
• Assisted residents with activities of daily living
• Assisted in personal hygiene, feeding and ambulating
• Maintained rooms in a clean and arranged condition
G.E.D, ABC School, Rapid City, SD – 2008
• Admirable organizational and management skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to comprehend and act on verbal instructions
• Able to manage time efficiently