An objective statement makes sure that a resume is made interesting enough for the reader to keep reading. If the objective isn’t interesting, or if it lacks the oomph that is required to impress a hiring manager, your resume is doomed.
Even though all Medication Technician resume beginnings are not done with objectives – there are Medication Technician summaries to consider as well –an objective where it is needed, can do wonders for your chances of getting to the interview stage.
Unfortunately, you cannot write just anything in a resume. In fact, it has to be written in a manner that is appealing to a hiring manager, because it holds some kind of meaning for him.
Selfish objectives or those that say nothing about your expected contribution to the company should not be added to your resume.
Look at it this way – a Medication Technician resume objective is used as a means to make a positive first impression on the person who may be your manager one day.
Here are some examples of resume objectives for a medication technician position:
Sample Objectives for Medication Technician Resume
1. Aspire to obtain a position as a Medication Technician at Priority Life Care. Utilizing 6+ years of hands-on experience in providing medication administration, and taking and documenting orders according to specified protocols.
2. Seeking a position as a Medication Technician at Atria Senior Living. Leveraging expertise in administering prescribed medications to patients, and maintaining related medical records.
3. Resourceful, dedicated, and highly experienced Medication Technician with exceptional talents in presenting and administering medication to patients, and observing ingestion timelines and procedures. Effectively able to take and record vital signs, and observe assigned patients to detect responses to specified types of medication. Presently seeking a position at Sava Senior Care.
4. To work as a Medication Technician for Liberty Healthcare Company. Bringing successful track record in performing all procedures of good nursing care, including taking and recording vital signs, and administering medication, according to set medication plans.
Entry Level Medication Technician Objectives Examples
5. Looking for a position as a Medication Technician at Carol Woods Continuous Care Retirement Community. Offers skills and knowledge in providing exceptional medication administration to residents.
6. Seeking a Medication Technician position at Greenfield Senior Living. Poised to assist in the monitoring of medication programs for assigned patients and residents.