A resume along with a well-written cover letter for flight attendant is the doorway to an interview. For that reason, you have to present your skills and qualifications in a clear and concise manner. Your exceptional set of skills is an important section of your resume. Airline’s hiring managers give a quick look at numerous resumes simultaneously and focus on a particular application if the employee’s particular skills grab their attention. The skills written in a flight attendant resume template are very important to matching yourself with a suitable employer.
The skills section of any Flight Attendant Resume or CV is also important because it will determine your enthusiasm and eligibility for the position. This section lets you demonstrate your particular training and education or summarizes particular traits that would be beneficial for prospective airline.
Following are some skills particularly created for a flight attendant resume. You may add some or all of the following bullets in your resume or CV.
• Track record of providing constant attention to passengers or guests, offering them with a safe and comfortable on board experience
• Thorough understanding and working knowledge of all emergency procedures and the use of all emergency tools on board the aircraft
• Hands-on experience in performing all cabin duties and guest service in a way that is caring, professional and reflects credit upon the airline
• Excellent on-board sales skills
• In-depth knowledge of standard and advanced protocols of airline industry
• Proven ability to communicate technical information to passengers in a precise and customer-friendly way
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English, Spanish and Chinese
• Skilled in operating all emergency exits and aircraft equipment using all the required movements and force up to 70 pounds
• Able to give detailed and excellent service to passengers