This Sample Resume of a Cleaner will give you a quick start of your job hunting process. Remember, a resume for a cleaner is often the primary thing that and company will use to assess you. It is an effective advertisement of your cleaning skills, knowledge, and work experience.
The cleaning CV or resume is an important item in determining whether or not you will obtain an interview. Therefore, it should be a perfect, well planned, and effective sales tool for your cleaning job search.
The following example along with this cleaner cover letter is designed to make the most of your job hunting process.
Sample Resume for Cleaner Position
|Apt 11, Example Avenue
Glasgow, UK 6B6 9S9
Cell: , Email:
To obtain a cleaner position with the ABC Company where extensive cleaning and general maintenance skills will be fully utilized to contribute to greater efficiency and productivity.
• Over 1 year work experience as a cleaner
• Highly skilled in performing general cleaning and manual labour tasks
• In-depth knowledge of special types of cleaning tools
• Proven record of working with chemicals and dangerous materials
• Able to perform accurate and safe work
• Demonstrated ability of prioritizing, organizing and following through on different work tasks
• Thorough understanding and capability to follow oral and written instructions
• Cleaning methods and techniques
• Materials and equipment used in cleaning
• Operation of various cleaning equipment
• Safety policies and procedures
Jan 2011 – Present
J D Wetherspoon plc – Glasgow
• Empty, clean all waste containers
• Hand dust and wipe clean all workplace furnishings, files, fittings, paneling and window sills
• Damp wipe and buff all glass furniture
• Remove waste paper and garbage from the building to designated area
• Empty and clean ash trays
• Clean and buff tile floor services
• Remove all finger marks and stains from vertical surfaces
• Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas
June 2010 – Jan 2011
Oxfordshire County County Council – Schools – London
• Swept all private stairways and vacuumed carpeted floors
• Polished stairwells and damp mop spillage
• Wipe cleaned and polished all hardware fixtures
• Washed, cleaned and disinfected water coolers
• Cleaned entry door glass inside and outside
• Swept and dusted mop floors.
High School Diploma – 2009
Available on request