An eye-catching Resume for Data Analyst position is always necessary to get a successful interview call. For that reason, we have designed the following sample, along with another example of Data Analyst Resume and this Data Analyst Cover Letter which will guide you making your job application.
Data Analyst Job Description
In general, data analysts are experts who administer the data of the organization professionally. They carry out the functions of organizing, analyzing and maintaining the data collected from diverse sources. They collected data may be relevant to any section of the organization. The collected data is sorted as per its significance to the purpose of the analysis. This sorted data is analyzed and take to draw a precise inference. Such analysis turns out to be the basis for the planning and choice making procedure of the organization. For this reason, their efforts are significant to the organization in determining goals and achieving them fruitfully.
Data Analyst Resume Example
323 Example Street – Houston TX 96666
(999) 999-9999, [Email Address]
Seeking a challenging position as a data analyst with ABC Organization utilizing superb analytical skills to help the business realize its continuing and short term goals.
• Possess fundamental understanding in finance, marketing, production and personnel management
• Talented with the data management policies, procedures and widespread technical tools
• Strong logical, assessment and interpretation skills
• Excellent planning and administrative abilities
• Ability to implement control the executed tasks with the planned activities
• Programming languages – VB, C, C++, Java
• Business Applications Softwares
• Databases – MS Access, SQL
• MS Office Suite
AAA Financial Services, Houston TX| Mar. 2008 – Present
• Carry out analysis of the given data and draw correct inferences, in keeping the objectives of the analysis
• Calculate the specified problem, state of affairs and crisis; examine for solutions using data analysis practices and arrange analysis reports
• Settle on the methodologies and procedures for carrying out effectual data analysis
• Give training to the staff members on the new systems implemented
• Gather data necessary to accomplish analysis from a number of sources, accumulate it together in prearranged format and enter the data in several data analysis software
Star Communications, Houston TX | May 2006 – Mar 2008
Junior Data Analyst
• Assisted the business in judging the possibility of entering an agreement, undertaking a project, purchasing or advertising assets or planning growth etc. Help the business take sound decision
• Maintained the research database, renew and improve it from time to time and make sure safe storage of data
• Arranged analysis reports and be accountable to answer any queries, complaints or proposal
• Assisted the association in performing data compiling, mining and psychoanalysis required to assess the given data
BS in Statistics | Houston State University – 2004
Diploma in data Management – 2006
Tip: Use this data analyst resume sample as a help tool and arrange your own resume in a striking manner.