An attractive Data Analyst Resume will always lead to an interview call. Therefore we have created a sample Data Analyst Resume for those who want to apply for data analyst job.
Usually, a data analyst is an expert who manages the data of the business efficiently. They carry out the role of organizing, analyzing and maintaining the data collated from diverse sources. This sorted data is examined and interpreted to draw a correct inference.
Such analysis turns out to be the basis for the planning and conclusion making procedure of the organization. Hence, their efforts are vital to the association in determining goals and achieving them fruitfully.
Data Analyst Resume Sample
98 Example Street ● Edmonton, AB S9R 6E9 ● (999) 999-7147 ● Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a data analyst position with ABC Organization utilizing analytical thinking and relevant expertise to help the organization comprehend its long term goals.
• 11+ years’ progressive experience in data design and analysis
• Well versed in product costing methods, concepts. and financial terms
• Strong numerical, interpretative, analytical and diagnostic skills
• Proven aptitude to use and administer large databases using analytical tools
• Demonstrated ability to administer and recognize customers’ requirements and able find and procedure company data to hold up business decisions
• Able to deal effectively with unclear situations and short time frames
Data Analyst | Bell Canada – Edmonton, AB | July 2005 – Present
• Administer Wholesale pricing tools and effort with CGI and product managers to make sure all pricing is kept up to date
• Develop sole custom “price books” to meet extensive customers format and market needs
• Develop client price books based on customer exact requirements; location, speed etc.
• Assist product with developing multifaceted bids
• Complete numerous monthly reports and inform and change reports on request
• Develop new reports where suitable
• Perform study on forecasts, demand, income, capital and expense for Wholesale products
Junior Data Analyst | Bell Canada – Edmonton, AB | Dec 2002 – July 2005
• Prepared income and demand presentations in PowerPoint and Excel
• Performed market place analysis to attain product goals and strategies
• Lead the planning, recognition, development and completion of design and changes to keep products metrics reports
• Worked with manufactured goods and sales, manage auto net web based price tool for wholesale
• Profound ability to guide and lead multi-disciplinary teams; Sales, Finance, Operations, Network Planning, Engineering, Project Management, Purchasing, Help Desk, Legal, and Regulatory Matters;
• Outstanding interpersonal and cooperation skills
• Excellent presentation and written and oral communication skills
• Team player and rapid learner with the aptitude to work in a fast paced surroundings
• Self starter and relaxed with haziness
• Ability to prioritize and run multiple tasks simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability y to make use of and manage large databases by means of analytical tools
• Advanced know-how of Excel and Visual Basic and Base SAS, SQL (oracle)
• Programming (HTML , Java, C++)
• Experience with Data Warehousing
• Advanced skill in MS Access
• Expert user of PowerPoint
Concordia University College of Alberta, Edmonton, AB | 2005
Bachelor’s degree in Business Statistics