Business Analyst Cover Letter Guidelines
• A cover letter for Business Analyst position should be tailored as per requirements of the prospective company. This will prove that you are interested in working for a specific employer and have done your necessary research.
• Write your letter in your own words, don’t just copy or paste from any source. Obviously, you will not like to sound like some other candidate.
• Address your letter directly to the hiring manager.
• It should be written in a ‘business format’ in a clear and concise language.
• Be sincere, not arrogant.
• Keep away from superlatives or too formal phrasing.
456 West Ave
Boston, MA 27841
March 5, 2016
Mr. Martin William
33 Arch Street, Suite 3300
Boston, MA 21477
Dear Mr. William:
My education in Business and IT combined with my hands-on experience with different organizations make me a top contender for the position of Business Analyst at CoStar Group. Observing your excellent repute in market I am impressed by the eclectic opportunities you offer to your employees.
Currently, I am working for Emdeon as a business analyst, where I work with the business owners, system developers and IT managers. Through this experience, I have gained expertise in gathering information and integrating it into the IT system, documenting business requirements, researching new developments and enhancements of business processes, quality assurance and providing technical support to the firm and its clients.
Furthermore, I am extremely proficient in performing extensive complex analysis of business needs, planning and designing of business processes. I also have a vast experience in illustrating process analysis aid, developing workflow procedures for integrating and automating solutions and also performing quality assurance for existing and new products.
I am known for giving successful and effective presentations to clients and getting approved almost all of the proposed process advancements. Possessing excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to organize tasks according to priority is why I have been awarded the employee of the year twice. Besides, my academic record, as evident in my resume, adds an edge to my application as being a BBA-IT graduate I can well amalgamate benefits of IT into the business.
Making use of my skills and education, I would like to contribute to the ongoing success of your company. I have enclosed my resume for your consideration and will call your office after one week to set up a time of interview. In the interim, I can be reached at (000) 521-6321. Thank you for your time and consideration.