Business Analyst Cover Letter Guidelines
• A cover letter for Business Analyst position should be tailored per requirements of the prospective company to show you have done your necessary research i.e. not a junk mail.
• Write your letter in your words, don’t just copy or paste from any source. Obviously, you will not like to sound like some other candidate.
• Address your letter to the hiring manager – not company.
• A Business Analyst Cover Letter should be written in a ‘business format’ in a clear and concise language, together with supporting examples.
• Be sincere, not arrogant.
• Keep away from superlatives or too formal phrasing,
Sample Cover Letter for Business Analyst Resume
456 T St, West Ave
Boston, MA 27841
Sep 28, 2012
Mr. Martin William
33 Arch Street, Suite 3300
Boston, MA 21477
Dear Mr. William:
I am writing in response to your recent advertisement on the Jobs e-portal for the position of a Business Analyst at CoStar Group. My education in business and IT combined with my hands-on experience in different organizations will make me a proven asset of CoStar Group. Observing your excellent repute in market I am impressed by the eclectic opportunities you offer to your employees. I am enthusiastic to make a significant contribution to the bottom-line of CoStar Group.
Currently, I have been working with Emdeon as a business analyst for the past 3 years, where I work with the business owners, system developers and IT managers; researching new developments and enhancements of business processes. During these three years I have gained enormous experience in gathering information and integrating it into the IT system, document business requirements, process improvement, quality assurance and providing technical support to the firm and its clients.
Furthermore, I am extremely proficient in performing extensive complex analysis of business needs, planning and designing of business processes. I also have a vast experience in illustrating process analysis aid, developing workflow procedures for integrating and automating solutions and also performing quality assurance for existing and new products.
Likewise, I have given successful and effective presentations to clients getting approved almost all of the proposed process advancements. Possessing excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to organize tasks according to priority is why I have been awarded the employee of the year twice. Besides, my academic record, as evident in my resume, adds an edge to my application as being a BBIT graduate I can well amalgamate benefits of IT into the business.
Making use of my skills and education I would like to contribute to the ongoing success of your company. I have enclosed my resume for your consideration and will call your office after one week to set up a time of interview. In the interim, I can be reached at (958) 521-6321. Thank you for your time and consideration.