Human Resources students usually need to gain hands-on experience through a limited period employment in the HR department of any organization.
Their role requires to observe HR procedures and learn from the seniors and coworkers while providing all kinds of support to the department staff.
The following cover letter sample may come in use if you are looking for a position as an HR Intern.
12 Country Road
Franksville, WI 77736
March 5, 2016
Ms. Katherine Blase
837 Boland Road
Franksville, WI 66353
Dear Ms. Blase:
As a senior MBA (Human Resources) student of the University of Wisconsin, I am writing to apply for the Human Resources Internship at iProspect. An individual with strong commitment to build successful relationships and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, I am positive that I can contribute to your team effectively.
Through my education and projects, I have developed the following attributes:
● Demonstrated ability to create HR documents, maintain spreadsheets and analyze data
● Competent at posting jobs to the websites, job boards and newspapers
● Well-versed in screening applicants for minimum qualifications
● Special talent for scheduling interviews
● Familiar with conducting reference and background checks
I look forward to meeting with you to discuss my strengths with you in person. I will call your office after one week to find out if I have been shortlisted for the interviews and will be available at (002) 372-2242 if you need to contact me.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.