Your cover letter for recreation aide resume is a crucial document. It usually determines whether or not your resume will be viewed and you will be considered for an interview. As such, it must showcase your enthusiasm in job along with most remarkable skills and accomplishments. For that reason, it is very important to tailor your cover letter to the Recreation Aide position, so employers know how your skills meet their requirements.
For complete, step by step assistance with constructing your Recreation Aide Resume and cover letter, get help from the sample below.
Recreation Aide Cover Letter Sample
96 Example 4th Street
Frisco, TX 65222
August 30, 2014
Mr. Davis Peter
Human Resources Manager
City of Frisco
Frisco, TX 65225
Dear Mr. Peter:
I am writing concerning a Recreation Aide position with the City of Frisco. I have a particular interest in working for your organization due to its standing and I would appreciate being considered as an applicant for employment.
As indicated in the enclosed resume, I have three years experience as a Recreation Aide in different organizations. Through my experience I have developed skills to
• Provide excellent service to all participants
• Greet members, guests and prospective members and offer them information on a variety of membership options
• Respond to inquiries linked to programs, services and particular events
• Hand out recreation and health equipment to customers
• Ensure Recreation Center common areas are sanitized and maintained all times
I would like the opportunity of a meeting with you to discuss this position in detail. I will call your office in the week of September 6 to follow-up. In the interim, you contact me on [Contact #]. I look forward to meeting with you soon.
Thank you for your time and consideration.