In general, Home Health Aide provides support services, under the command of the suitable professional staff that assists the client or family in the attainment of physical and emotional comfort according to physicians’ orders.
A well-written resume along with a compelling HHA Cover Letter is very important if you want to be considered for the position of Home Health Aide. In a Home Health Aide Resume, focus on your skills of providing personal care, rehabilitative, support services and observation of patient. Also mention your written and verbal communication and improvement activities.
The following example is designed for your assistance while writing your resume.
Home Health Aide Resume Sample
65 Example Avenue ♦ Albany, KY 65987 ♦ (212) 999-9699 ♦ Email
OBJECTIVE (More objectives for HHA Resume)
Seeking a Home Health Aide position with Albany Care which will require me to utilize my expertise to provide quality healthcare and service to clients.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 6 months work experience as a Nursing Aide in home healthcare
• Highly skilled in assisting clients with activities of daily living
• Demonstrated ability of performing errands, meal preparation, transpiration, laundry, and light housekeeping
• Compassionate nature and loving disposition
• Good communication skills
• Dressing • Personal hygiene • Shaving • Ambulation • Eating Assistance
• Appreciation letter from client – Sep 2011
• [List your achievements (with evidence)]
May 2011 – Dec 2011
Amedisys, Inc. – Albany, KY
Home Health Aide
• Assisted clients with personal hygiene
• Provided nutritional support
• Performed errands
• Reported changes RN t in the patient’s condition
• Helped with ambulation and exercise
High School Diploma – 2002
CETIFICATION / TRAINING
• Home Health Aide training
• CNA certification
• Current CPR Card
• Automobile insurance
• Current driver’s license