Office Furniture Installers carry out furniture assembly, reconfiguration tasks and functions related to furniture systems. They need to maintain high standard of quality and outstanding customer satisfaction. Experienced persons may also assist in training and provides work direction to junior furniture installers and assemblers.
The following Sample Resume for Office Furniture Installer will give you the right direction of making your own resume.
In addition to Office Furniture Installer, this resume sample is also useful for:
1. Aluminum Window Installer
2. Vinyl Floor Installer
3. Eavestrough Installer
4. Electric Appliance Installer
5. Window Installer
Office Furniture Installer Resume Sample
56 Queen Street ~ Atlantic City, NJ 65999
Cell: (000) 245-4121, Email: [Email Address Here]
Office Furniture Installer
Seeking a challenging position as an Office Furniture Installer at Atlanta Furniture utilizing extensive experience in carpentry and construction to contribute to growth of company.
• 4+ years’ experience in carpentry and furniture installation
• Own a complete set of tools, including a cordless, power hand drill
• Possess driver’s license and have a clean driving record
• Ability to work supple hours and overtime
• Demonstrated ability to read and structure blueprints and CAD installation drawings
• Available to work evenings, weekends and out of town
• Profound ability to follow instructions in timely manner
• Good attention to detail
• Team orientated
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Mechanically inclined
• Outstanding customer relation skills
• Excellent organizational skills
West Company, Atlantic City, NJ | June 2013 – Present
• Install all kinds of free-standing furniture, board and modular systems.
• Place, level, clean, and configure metal and wood furniture at customer’s location.
• Load furniture orders on truck and transport furniture products safely.
• Ensure proper installation and assembly of furniture orders.
Smith Co, Atlantic City, NJ | June 2013 – Present
• Drove vehicle to clients’ location.
• Performed furniture assembly and installation tasks to meet customer s’ needs.
• Inspected furniture for any kind of defects.
• Developed team skills in assisting with project management.
High School Diploma | Lakeview High School, Atlantic City, NJ – 2005
Exemplary professional references available
Last updated on