Park Ranger Resume samples are a dime a dozen on the World Wide Web.
The samples you find will cater to every industry and job type but are you sure that the one you are hoping to customize is the right one for you?
Here we have a well-written resume example for Park Ranger position that you can customize in order to write a perfect one.
Park Ranger Resume Example
1234 Sample Drive | Villa Park, CA 34555 | Cellular: | Email
Seeking a position as a Park Ranger with the District of California in order to make the most of my skills and capabilities for the benefit and education of other nature lovers.
• Over 10 years of practical experience working as a Park Ranger for Oregon Recreational Center
• Highly skilled in protection, maintenance, and repair of parklands and natural resources
• Good knowledge of janitorial work associated with the position along with landscape maintenance including planting trees and shrubs, irrigation activities fertilizers application
• Experienced in setting up educational programs for visitors regarding all aspects of nature conservation
• Demonstrated ability to use related equipment like hoses, sprinklers, mowers and other power tools
Oregon Recreational Center – Villa Park, CA | Feb 2002 – Present
• Assist and educate visitors about nature and park-related activities
• Maintain park premises with reference to landscape maintenance, custodial, maintenance and facility maintenance
• Plant trees, shrubs, perennials and annuals
• Perform irrigation activities
• Prune trees and shrubs
• Clean restroom, observation buildings, and maintenance shops
• Assist in construction and maintenance of hiking trails, parking areas, and curbs
• Worked as a volunteer for WWF (California, USA) for their Nature Conservation programs
• Volunteered work for Greenpeace, participating actively in their drives for spreading awareness about global warming
High School Diploma
ABC School, Villa Park, CA
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Demonstrated customer services capabilities
• Ability to multitask
• Good physical stamina
Last updated on