How to write a Laundry Worker Cover Letter?
• Avoid writing a generic cover letter when applying for a laundry worker position.
• Customize your letter as per the needs of prospective employers – it will set your job application apart from others.
• Mention your skills and attributes that make you an exceptional candidate.
• Write your accomplishments. Employers typically want to see the results instead of a list of responsibilities.
• Keep your document short and to-the-point.
• Proofread and spell check before sending.
The following example will give you a better idea on writing a winning cover letter for a Laundry Worker Resume.
Laundry Worker Cover Letter Example
525 West Street
Noonan, ND 50121
ian.eld @ email . com
November 4, 2019
Mr. Jacob Tatum
Manager Human Resources
3934 Jamaica Lane
Noonan, ND 58393
Dear Mr. Tatum:
As a results-oriented and passionate Laundry Worker, I would like to be considered for employment at Crown Resorts. I offer a track record of maintaining laundry/linen service in accordance with established procedures.
I deem myself a top contender for this position owing to the following qualifications:
• Demonstrated ability to sort, weigh and wash soiled laundry, linen, garments.
• Proficient in folding, stacking, hanging, and distributing clean laundry, linen, and garments.
• Proficient in operating complex laundery machines to handle big loads of laundry items.
• Familiar with handling functions of cart dumps, scales, cart washers and monorail systems.
• Particularly skilled in performing sewing and mending tasks with special focus on ensuring conservation of original item.
To prove how my skills and abilities are in sync with your needs, I would like to meet with you in person. I will call your office to ask for a mutually convenient time of an interview and can be reached at (000) 541-2525.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.