Food process workers control machines and arrange foods for processing using a wide range of equipment and techniques.
A food process worker resume is your initial introduction to a prospective employer.
This document is an advertisement which tells the potential employer what value you can bring to them in the role of food process worker.
In order to successfully capture the reader’s attention, your resume must be:
• Tailored to match your qualifications and skills with the needs of the employer.
• Concise and well written with no grammatical errors.
• Quickly skimmable in 8 – 15 seconds.
The following example will give you a quick start in your job application process.
See also: Process Worker Resume No Experience
Food Process Worker Resume Example
58 4th Avenue, Edmonton AB S9R 6E9
john @ email . com
Seeking a position as a Food Process Worker with a reputed organization utilizing diverse experience in the food processing industry to maximize the revenue.
• 11+ years of extensive experience in the food processing industry
• Take pleasure in physically hard work
• High standard of personal hygiene
• Good at mechanical activities
• Exceptional hand-eye coordination
• Physically fit with no skin or chest problem
Food Process Worker
Alberta Food Processing Plant, Edmonton, AB | Jul 2014 – Present
• Take delivery of raw materials and check and store for the same
• Operate equipment for chemical treating, size grading, crushing and take out juice, and mixing, freezing and drying foods
• Handle conveyor and processing utensils
• Sterilize equipment and maintain processing areas to be clean
Food Process Worker
Alberta Food Processing Plant, Edmonton, AB | May 2008 – Jul 2014
• Operated equipment to mix flour, meal, and feed
• Took samples and checked products for shipping
• Checked bins of crop and vegetables, and handled weighing and storage
• Arranged and sorted fruit and vegetables for processing
High School Diploma
Edmonton High School, Edmonton, AB
• Excellent Attention to detail
• Good Communication Skills
• Expert in processing raw food products into the finished
• Able to follow instructions efficiently