Your cover letter for the Cable TV Installer position must be completely employer-focused.
Put yourself in the hiring manager’s shoes while writing and think what kind of cover letter will grab your eye, or what qualifications would you like to see highlighted in the cover letters?
Try to answer the following three questions in your cover letter:
- Who are you and why do you want to work for the prospective employer?
- What qualifies you for the cable TV installer position?
- In what ways have you have contributed in a similar role?
Here is an example:
Cable TV Installer Cover Letter Sample
560 Flora Lane
Toledo, OH 10258
michael . henry @ email . com
July 11, 2021
Mr. Dave Felix
Connections Cable Services
821 Fiery Avenue
Toledo, OH 76554
Dear Mr. Felix:
As someone who can meticulously install, repair, and troubleshoot high-speed internet, cable, and phone services at customer locations, I can contribute significantly to Connections Cable Services in the capacity of Cable TV Installer.
Through my hands-on experiences, I developed expertise in diagnosing and repairing faults in pre-laid cable TV networks and laying down fiber optic. I am competent at:
- Configuring and calibrating router devices at customer locations while ensuring maximum signal reception in the same.
- TV reception troubleshooting
- STB video setting
- Low voltage receptor devices installation
- Staying updated with latest technological advancements
I have attached my resume for your consideration and would like to meet with you to discuss how well my skills and traits fit your needs. Please call me at (005) 444-3333 to schedule an interview date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to joining your team.