The following is a skills-based / functional resume sample for cater waiter or waitress position. This sample will provide you with a basic idea of how to write an interview-winning resume.
In fact, this sample will guide you on how you can write your skills, qualifications, and abilities in your resume. If you have any experience in the related field, then you have to include your past work experience as a cater waiter.
Cater Waiter / Waitress Resume Sample
111 Ravine Street
Offers a genuine passion for hospitality, food, and beverage.
Competent, reliable, and diligent Cater Waiter with strong hospitality and buffet management skills attained through 11+ years of devoted work in the hotels and catering sectors. Neat, polished, and well-groomed appearance. Maintain a high level of cleanliness in all dining areas. Organized multi-tasker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Serving food and beverages
• Clearing tables promptly
• Loading and unloading merchandise
• Operating light equipment
• Attention to detail
CITY HOTEL – Vaughan, ON | Jun 2011 – Present
• Set up and break down both buffet and meal function
• Service customers in a very professional and quick manner
• Maintain inventory and record of products
• Build working relationships with patrons and coworkers
• Utilize the highest level of guest service skills in order to maximize the satisfaction of patrons
• Perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Meet and exceed production time schedules
• Lift heavy weights while standing for long periods to get the job done
Banquet Server Assistant
JERSEY RESTAURANT – Keego Harbor, MI | May 2007 – Jun 2011
• Ensured the proper set-up of food stations
• Arranged buffets
• Offered bread and beverage service to patrons
• Polished chafing dishes, silverware, glasses and mirrors
• Arranged tables with proper condiments
Diploma in Hospitality
BTD Hotel, Catering & Institutional Management – 2007
CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, Keego Harbor, MI – 2005
Related: Waitress Cover Letter