It is an uncomfortable feeling to not be able to write a respiratory therapist resume on the first try, simply because you haven’t written one before. The fact that our first resume needs to be absolutely flawless, makes it even more difficult to write one.
But the difficulty of the task is no reason to feel discouraged. What you need to do is be absolutely prepared before resume writing. By preparation, we mean that you must possess all the information about the requirements that a prospective employer is looking for and how to place them effectively in your resume.
Find that tough? No biggie at all! Research is only difficult if you do not know where to look. So it is all about your skills as a respiratory therapist before the actual resume writing.
The company’s business profile on its website and information derived from Facebook posts are sufficient to provide you with good data on what the company is actually looking for in an employee.
The careers section – particularly the job posting for which you are applying – will also be a great help as it will give you keywords to use in your resume for the respiratory therapist position.
Entry Level Respiratory Therapist Resume No Experience
3 Deerrun Lane, Harvey, LA 58700
chrisgar @email .com
Highly energetic respiratory therapist looking for a position at ABC Healthcare. Leveraging a thorough grasp on respiratory therapy procedures aimed at delivering exceptional care to patients with lung diseases and other problems of respiratory nature.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Skilled in providing quality care by conducting pulmonary function tests and accurately assessing and interpreting test results.
• Deep insight into assisting patients in accomplishing devised treatment plans by efficiently administering inhalers and providing support in operating mechanical ventilators.
• Proficient in diagnosing lung and breathing disorders and recommending correlating treatment plans.
• Competent at educating both patients and their families about lung diseases, targeting maximized recovery.
Associate Degree in Respiratory Therapy
HARVEY MEDICAL COLLEGE, Harvey, LA – 2020
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Patient Assessment
- Cardiopulmonary Diagnostics
- Respiratory Therapeutics
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation & Wellness
- Critical Care Techniques
- Emergency Care
- Respiratory Perinatology
Certified by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBR)
Lab Tech Aide
CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL, Harvey, LA
• Performed oxygen delivery activities and maintained knowledge of related equipment.
• Set up and monitored mechanical ventilators and assisted with airway management and tracheal suctioning.
• Handled arterial punctures to obtain blood samples for testing purposes.
• Performed EKGs and typed correlating reports and ensured that they were properly field.
• Managed care and maintenance of all ventilation equipment and ensured that they were safely stored when not in use.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Breathing Illnesses
• Ventilator Operations
• Artificial Airway
• Patient Education