Bank Tellers handle routine financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, advances, and loan payments.
They ensure positive interaction with customers and non-customers.
Inexperienced tellers handle these transactions to a basic level. They are expected to respond to client inquiries, provide services based on client needs with excellent customer service skills.
A resume of an entry level bank teller position focuses on the candidate’s education, academic accomplishments, awards and honors, and any volunteer work experience.
It introduces your related strengths and credentials to prospective employers. It is important to remember that this is your window of opportunity to get an interview.
For that reason, the information included in a resume should be restricted to those points which support your appropriateness as a perfect candidate.
There is no need to mention your activities or hobbies because it will be useless for the reader.
The length of an entry level bank teller resume should be one page.
Entry Level Bank Teller Resume No Experience
440 Lincoln Street, East Hanover, NJ 07936-1080
Strong academic background in accounting and a track record of providing exceptional customer service.
Friendly and approachable individual, enthusiastic about creating positive and welcoming first impressions. Effectively understand the concerns of others and practice “listen-first” policy. Recognized for defusing tense situations and anticipating others’ needs before expression. Emotionally intelligent: able to utilize self and others’ emotions in healthy and productive ways.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Hanover College – Hanover, IN | 2016
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Able to multitask efficiently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong clerical skills
- Able to organize and implement group activities
- Special talent for payments processing payments and cash handling
- Complete knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- MS Word and Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Internet and Email
- Proficient in mathematics, arithmetic, and statistics
WinCo Foods – Hillsboro, OR | 6/2018 — 11/2018
- Provided fast and friendly customer service
- Operated check-stand equipment: cash register, scanner, and scale to process customer orders
- Engaged in suggestive selling
- Processed monetary transactions including Cash, checks, gift certificates, travelers’ checks, food stamps, coupon, and refunds
Customer Sales Representative
ABC Project | 3/2019 — 4/2019
- Provided exceptional services to the project group in selling t-shirts
- Enhanced sales through effective interpersonal skills
Hanover Business Club | 1/2018 — 12/2018
- Managed club budget
- Allocated funds appropriately
Excellent professional references available.