Bank Tellers handle routine financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, advances, and loan payments. They ensure positive interaction with customers and non-customers.
Inexperienced and entry-level tellers handle these transactions to a basic level. They are expected to respond to client inquiries, provide services based on client needs with excellent customer service skills.
A resume of an entry-level bank teller position focuses on the candidate’s education, academic accomplishments, awards and honors, and any volunteer work experience. It is important to remember that this is your window of opportunity to get an interview.
How to Write?
- Introduce your related strengths and credentials to prospective employers.
- Write only relevant information that supports your appropriateness as a perfect bank teller.
- Do not mention your activities or hobbies because it will be useless for the reader.
- The length of an entry-level bank teller resume should be one page.
Entry Level Bank Teller Resume No Experience
440 Lincoln Street, East Hanover, NJ 07936-1080
Strong academic background in accounting, coupled with a track record of providing exceptional customer service.
Friendly and approachable Bank Teller, enthusiastic about creating positive and welcoming first impressions. Effectively understand the concerns of others and practice the “listen-first” policy. Recognized for defusing tense situations and anticipating others’ needs before expression.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Hanover College – Hanover, IN | 2020
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Special talent for payments processing payments and cash handling
- Complete knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- Able to multitask efficiently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong clerical skills
- Able to organize and implement group activities
- MS Word and Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Internet and Email
- Proficient in mathematics, arithmetic, and statistics
WinCo Foods – Hillsboro, OR
6/2019 — 11/2019
- Provided fast and friendly customer service
- Operated check-stand equipment: cash register, scanner, and scale to process customer orders
- Engaged in suggestive selling
- Processed monetary transactions including Cash, checks, gift certificates, travelers’ checks, food stamps, coupon, and refunds
Customer Sales Representative
ABC Company, Hillsboro, OR
3/2019 — 4/2019
- Provided exceptional services to the project group in selling t-shirts
- Enhanced sales through effective interpersonal skills
Hanover Business Club, Hillsboro, OR
1/2018 — 12/2018
- Managed club budget
- Allocated funds appropriately
Excellent professional references are available.