Bank Tellers handle routine financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, advances, and loan payments etc. They ensure positive interaction with customers and non-customers. Inexperienced tellers handle these transactions to basic level. They are expected to respond to client inquiries, provide services based on client needs with excellent customer service skills.
A resume of an entry level bank teller position focuses on candidate’s education, academic accomplishments, awards and honors and any volunteer work experience. It introduces your related strengths and credentials to prospective employers. It is important to remember that this is your window of opportunity to get an interview. For that reason, the information included in a resume should be restricted to those points which support your appropriateness as a perfect candidate. There is no need to mention your activities or hobbies because it will be useless for reader.
The length of an entry level bank teller resume should be one page.
Entry Level Bank Teller Resume – No Experience
440 Lincoln Street, East Hanover, NJ 07936-1080
(013) 456-7890 | Email
Strong academic background in accounting and a track record in providing exceptional customer service.
Friendly and approachable individual, enthusiastic to creating positive and welcoming first impressions. Effectively understand concerns of others and practice “listen-first” policy. Recognized for defusing tense situations and anticipating others’ needs before expression. Emotionally intelligent: able to utilize self and others’ emotions in healthy and productive ways.
Hanover College – Hanover, IN | 2016
Bachelor of Business Administration
Coursework: Accounting ~ Financial Management ~ Entrepreneurship ~ Human Resources Management ~ Marketing (coming soon)
• Able to multitask efficiently
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong clerical skills
• Able to organize and implemented group activities
• Special talent for payments processing payments and cash handling
• Complete knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
• MS Word and Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Internet and Email
• Proficient in mathematics, arithmetic and statistics
Cashier (Part Time) | WinCo Foods – Hillsboro, OR | 6/2016 — 11/2016
• Provided fast and friendly customer service
• Operated check-stand equipment: cash register, scanner and scale to process customer orders
• Engaged in suggestive selling
• Processed monetary transactions including Cash, checks, gift certificates, travelers checks, food stamps, coupon, and refunds
Customer Sales Representative | ABC Project | 3/2014 — 4/2014
• Provided exceptional services to the project group in selling t-shirts
• Enhanced sales by effective interpersonal skills
Treasurer | Hanover Business Club | 1/2013 — 12/2013
• Managed club budget
• Allocated funds appropriately
Excellent professional references available.