An optometry technician cover letter is very important when you are applying for a job, especially when you have no experience in hand.
It is difficult to write an impressive cover letter for starters as they have no experience however, there are some tips that can help you in this regard.
How to write an effective optometry technician cover letter without experience?
Here are some useful guidelines that will help you write a great cover letter:
1. Mention the reasons that make you a suitable candidate and why the recruiter should hire you.
2. Your first impression should be memorable so open and close the letter professionally.
3. Express your interest in the role and state the reason why you opted for the particular field.
4. Add the soft skills that you acquired through education and internships.
5. Express your passion for the job by using strong and compelling sentences.
6. Request a friend or family member to proofread your cover letter.
Entry-Level Optometry Technician Cover Letter No Experience
54 Presley Lane
San Diego, CA
(001) 333 – 5555
franklin .roger @ email . com
September 14, 2022
Mr. Jacob Horton
Pure Vision Optics
721 Express Avenue
San Diego, CA
Dear Mr. Horton:
I am writing this letter to apply for the optometry technician position at Pure Vision Optics.
I am excited to apply for two reasons: firstly because I have just completed my degree and an entry-level Optometry position is exactly the job I am seeking and secondly because I possess all the knowledge and skills you desire in the ideal candidate.
As an optometry technician internship was part of my degree, I have developed the following skills through the internship:
• In-depth knowledge of various kinds of optical aids
• Well-versed in history taking and initial optical assessment
• Proficient in electronic health record systems including Eye-finity and Revolution EHR
• Apt at building rapport with patients and making them comfortable before optical procedures
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills
I am confident that you will find me to be a hardworking individual with a positive attitude towards learning. Additionally, I’m a very good team player and I usually get along very well with others. If hired, the above-mentioned traits will definitely prove to be a plus point in favor of Pure Vision.
Considering my passion for the position and the perfect match between your needs and my qualifications, I would like to discuss this in detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.