A Network Field Technician Resume resume is a critical document that decides your employment future.
Therefore, you cannot get out of writing a compelling one.
Here is a Network Field Technician Resume example to help you along:
Network Field Technician Resume Sample
5023 Crete Avenue, Minot, ND52136
NETWORK FIELD TECHNICIAN
Uniquely qualified Network Field Technician with 8 years of experience in expanding telephone, internet, and information technology services. Exceptional skills in setting up and maintaining networks at client sites, and providing required maintenance assistance. Demonstrated ability to test, install and troubleshoot network services.
|Installation Support||Software Oversight||Troubleshooting|
|Systems Design||Infrastructure Development||Diagnosis|
|Performance Evaluation||Maintenance||Data Backup|
|Information Protection||Network Usage||User Training|
• Implemented a data backup system, which proved to be 85% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Trained over 100 new users in handling network performances in due time.
• Successfully troubleshot a WAN issue, which is successful up to the present time.
• Introduced a data security system, as a result, resulting in a 90% increase in the safety of confidential information.
Network Field Technician
Pacific Office Automation, Minot, ND | 2011 – Present
• Develop and implement WANs and LANs, as well as ensuring that they work well constantly.
• Implement approved the network changes in order to make networks stronger and less vulnerable.
• Diagnose network problems.
• Perform troubleshooting work in order to keep systems up and running.
• Implement virus and malware protection software.
• Troubleshoot network and server problems, ensuring minimized downtime as a result.
• Evaluate network systems in order to make sure that they are working in an optimal manner.
• Set up as well as assess LANs and WANs using routers, hubs, cables, and software.
Pan Tele Data Inc., Minot, ND | 2009-2011
• Determined the requirements for each assigned LAN and WAN setup.
• Made arrangements to acquire resources.
• Assisted in implementing network solutions on clients’ sides.
• Provided training to users.
• Cut and spliced cables, and placed or connected them according to instructions.
• Installed software and hardware in order to help implement a safe and workable network.
• Provided support in performing troubleshooting and fixing activities, hence decreased downtime.
Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science
North Dakota State University, Minot, ND – 2009