A cover letter for a billing specialist resume is an amazing tool, but it is a wonder that most candidates do not know its value.
Writing a good cover letter can bring a feeling of professionalism to your resume – that you might not expect otherwise.
Your cover letter is somewhat different in nature from the resume (which can be a generic document).
A cover letter will give you excellent results when it is individually written in keeping with the requirements of the employer.
Billing Specialist Cover Letter Example
663 Citadel Way
Melbourne, FL 66635
mandy.van @ email . com
May 6, 2022
Ms. Alexandra Nathan
776 N Harbor City Boulevard
Melbourne, FL 99938
Dear Ms. Nathan:
I am very energetic to work as a Billing Specialist for MBS Corporation. My extensive experience in medical billing and accounts receivable combined with a complete understanding of the revenue cycle makes me a great contender.
As a motivated collaborator who has keen organizational skills, I can bring a positive difference to your billing department. I am skilled in:
– Timely submitting claims, processing referrals, and reviewing Medicare claims while complying with relevant rules and regulations.
– Preparing medical billing statements for payers and patients.
– Distributing mail and working with payers and patients in regards to billing as related to services rendered
– Correctly producing account invoices and implementing corrective measures when needed
– Processing specialized billing reports for all parties involved
– Maintaining spreadsheets and other reports
Furthermore, I am well-versed with Medicare and Medicaid programs along with extensive training in CPC, CCS, CPT-4, and ICD-9-CM coding guidelines.
The attached resume contains details of my relevant capabilities and skills. I would like to meet with you to discuss how I can help meet your long-term objectives. I will contact you soon to see if an appointment at your convenience can be arranged. Meanwhile, if you need any additional information, please contact me at any time at (012) 747-1201 or via email at (Email).
Thank you for your time and consideration.