A cover letter for billing specialist resume is an amazing tool, but it is a wonder that most candidates do not know the value of it.
Writing a good cover letter can lend a feel of professionalism to your resume – that you might not expect otherwise.
Your cover letter is somewhat different in nature from the resume (which can be a generic document).
A cover letter will give you the excellent results when it is individually written in keeping with the requirements of the employer.
Billing Specialist Cover Letter Guidelines
• A tailored cover letter is supposed to be sent with billing specialist resume.
• It should be a short document i.e. one page with 3 to 4 paragraphs.
• Type your letter in a high-quality paper. Handwritten cover letters will be discarded be hiring manager straight away.
Billing Specialist Cover Letter Example
663 Citadel Way
Melbourne, FL 66635
mandy.van @ email . com
July 14, 2019
Ms. Alexandra Nathan
776 N Harbor City Boulevard
Melbourne, FL 99938
Dear Ms. Nathan:
I am submitting my attached resume in application for the position of Billing Specialist. My extensive experience in medical billing and accounts receivable combined with a complete understanding of the revenue cycle makes me a great contender.
As a motivated collaborator who has keen organizational skills, I can bring a positive difference within your billing department. I am skilled in:
– Timely submission of claims, processing of referrals and review of Medicare claims while complying with relevant rules and regulations
– Preparing medical billing statements for payers and patients
– Distributing mail and working with payers and patients in regards to billing as related to services rendered
– Correctly producing account invoices and implementing corrective measures when needed
– Processing specialized billing reports for all parties involved
– Maintaining spreadsheets and other reports
Furthermore, I am well-versed with Medicare and Medicaid programs along with extensive training in CPC, CCS, CPT-4 and ICD-9-CM coding guidelines.
The enclosed resume contains details of my relevant capabilities and skills. I would like to meet with you to discuss how I can help meet your long-term objectives. I will contact you soon to see if an appointment at your convenience can be arranged. Meanwhile, if you need any additional information, please contact me any time at (012) 747-1201 or via email at (Email).