When used appropriately, a runner resume is a successful tool leading to interviews and job offers.
Your resume for runner position provides potential employers with crucial information such as career objective, accomplishments, qualifications, skills, employment history, and education.
It’s important that you modify your resume for each employer’s specific requirements. The following resume template will give you a better idea how to write a resume for runner position.
See also: Cover Letter for Runner Resume
Runners need to maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times.
Runner Resume Sample
9 Gifford Street, Fountain Valley, CA 88828
andrew @ email . com
Seeking a position as a Runner with Connery Hotels. Bringing strong hospitality and bussing skills to manage the restaurant’s operations effectively.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 8 years of hands-on experience in luxury and fine dining environments
• Highly skilled in greeting guests and providing excellent hospitality services as they arrive
• In-depth knowledge of a number of restaurant services and food menus
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with hostesses and servers to ensure excellent service quality
• Good understanding of managing kitchen work when needed
• Singlehandedly worked as runner, host and kitchen worker in the absence of staff during Christmas holidays
• Provided above par guest services for which Employee of the Month award was given two years ago
Hilton Hotel – Fountain Valley, CA | 2015 – Present
• Greet guests as they come in and serve water and bread
• Present menus and delegate hostess to take orders
• Remove used dishes and cutlery between the course and replace with clean tableware for the next session
Clear tables and put tableware in proper section to be washed
• Clean tabletops, chairs, and booths
• Reset tables and arrange tabletop appropriately
• Respond to guest requests and complaints
• Wash dishes in the absence of a dishwasher
• Prepare and serve soups and salads
Olive Garden – Baxter, MN | 2010 – 2015
• Engaged in friendly conversation
• Seated guests in a suitable fashion
• Introduced guests to their server
• Managed restaurant waiting list
• Thanked guests as they left
High School Diploma
Baxter High School, Baxter, MN
• Excellent communication
• Guest service etiquette
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Strong attention to detail