When applying for a scheduler position, send a cover letter along with your resume. Your cover letter will show your enthusiasm and dedication that will open the doors of a scheduler job for you.
How to Write a Perfect Cover Letter for a Scheduler job?
- Before writing your cover letter, read the scheduler job description provided by the recruiter.
- Address your letter to the specific person who has the authority to hire you.
- Start the cover letter with a compelling statement.
- In the body of the cover letter, mention your background and relevant experiences, as well as skills.
- Describe how you will add value to the prospective company by using your qualifications.
The following example cover letter for a Medical Scheduler position will give you a quick start to preparing your job application.
See also: Scheduler Resume
Scheduler Cover Letter Example
65 6th Street
Wakefield, RI 21101
November 1, 2022
Ms. Katie Anderson
Brookdale Senior Living
25 Some Street
Wakefield, RI 21225
Dear Ms. Anderson:
With great excitement, I am writing to express my keen interest in the Scheduler position with Brookdale Senior Living. My relevant qualifications and over 3 years of extensive work experience in the healthcare industry make me an ideal candidate for this position.
Through my first-hand experiences working with many organizations, I have developed expertise in:
- Scheduling appointments and admissions
- Answering questions from patients and families
- Verifying the patient demographics on all new referral patients
- Obtaining relevant information from referring physicians
- Maintaining and updating physician, office, off-site, diagnostic, and personal schedules
- Printing and distributing schedules
- prioritizing and organizing a massive workload each day
Furthermore, I have a thorough knowledge of general clerical functions and a good understanding of medical office flow, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to make and transfer phone calls. I am confident that your Scheduler position will allow me to use my skills and passion for the long-term growth of Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
With a dedication to excellence and an enthusiasm for helping others, I am enclosing my resume for your review. I look forward to speaking with you soon and will follow up after one week to confirm that you have received my job application.
Thank you for your time and consideration.