Employers generally look for psychotherapist resumes that are easy to navigate when they look through the pool.
One that is cumbersome to read and understand is usually given up on, even if it is really the best one out there.
Below is a sample Psychotherapist resume to help you through:
Psychotherapist Resume Example
58 Main Street, Post Falls, ID 97022
dave.math @ email . com
Insightful, competent and highly experienced psychotherapist with extensive exposure to providing a wide variety of psychotherapy care to patients suffering from primary and secondary emotional and mental illnesses. Highly skilled in conducting individual, family and group psychotherapy, with special focus on ensuring effective outcomes.
• Provides direct care behavioral services, such as assessment, emergency services and crises management.
• Ensures continuity of care when providing multiple modalities of behavioral health is required.
• Qualified to monitor patients’ medication compliance, and handle medicine maintenance visits.
• Especially talented in advocating for and with patients and families in utilizing available resources and services.
|✓ Patient Evaluation||✓ Therapy Determination||✓ Case Management|
|✓ Medication Monitoring||✓ Hospitalization Evaluation||✓ Supportive Psychotherapy|
|✓ Treatment Efficacy||✓ Needs Management||✓ Patient Education|
|✓ Diagnosis and Treatment||✓ Intervention Plans||✓ Crises Management|
• Successfully placed 45 individuals suffering from mental breakdowns into regular life circles by providing them with required therapies.
• Implemented a system which dynamically evaluated hospitalization needs for patients based on their specific mental disease advancement.
• Devised a patient education program which was considered highly successful in providing valuable information to patients and their families.
• Effectively handled an out of control crises situation ensuring the wellbeing and safety of the patient involved.
Kettering Health Network, Post Falls, ID | 3/2010 – Present
• Engage clients and their families in conversation to determine their specific mental and emotional problems.
• Work with individuals on a one on one basis to determine their wellness goals.
• Run group sessions to provide support for patients with lingering mental and emotional illnesses.
• Perform therapy sessions in controlled environments, focusing on the wellbeing of each patient involved.
• Use a series of verbal interactive activities to explore patients’ behavior, attitudes and emotions.
• Assist patient sin understanding and addressing their inner conflicts through provision of psychotherapy works.
• Measure the efficacy of implemented treatment plans, and ensure that they are tweaked as required.
• Monitor patients’ medication intake and ensure that any changes in doses or timings are taken into consideration.
The Medical Group, Post Falls, ID | 2/2008 – 3/2010
• Assessed patients through an initial intake and recorded their responses.
• Conferred with psychotherapists about initial treatment paths and their delivery.
• Provided patients with assistance in handling facility registration activities such as form filling.
• Handled patients’ records in a confidential manner, ensuring that they are kept updated.
• Scheduled appointments, provided reminders to patients and ensured that appropriate follow-up was performed.
Idaho State University, Post Falls, ID | 2007
Bachelor of Science in Psychology