Every Food Technologist resume that a hiring manager picks up should be able to edict a different impression.
If it is your resume that is in question, you must make sure that it is written according to the type of experience that you have had.
Here is a sample food technologist resume to help you:
Food Technologist Resume Example
900 Heatherwood Road, Xenia, OH 57802
Highly experienced food technologist with an extensive background in planning the manufacturing of food and beverage products, along with solid insight into generating new product ideas and recipes. Effectively able to design processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale.
Demonstrated ability to make test samples of food products and conduct correlating trials. Sources and selects ingredients for specified food products and lines. Qualified to develop new food packaging to assist with branding projects, and improve current ones.
|✓ Food Processing||✓ Research & Development||✓ Product Modification|
|✓ Food Hygiene||✓ Quality Control||✓ Costing Preparation|
|✓ Complaint Investigation||✓ Additives Monitoring||✓ Sample Testing|
|✓ Tasting Activities||✓ Product Consistency||✓ Cost Effectiveness|
• Devised a baby formula, that was completely organic, and which increased the company’s sales by 55%.
• Decreased the use of additives in favorite company brands, resulting in more customers taking an interest in buying them.
• Implemented a novel sample testing system, which proved to be 75% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Successfully maintained 100% quality control of all food product lines between the years 2012 and 2016.
High Liner Foods, Xenia, OH | 8/2010 – Present
• Prepare prototypes and line extension products for all assigned food brands and lines.
• Modify existing food products and processes, and assist in developing new ones for extended market audiences.
• Monitor and improve safety and quality control procedures from raw material stages to finished products.
• Perform research on current consumer markets and latest technologies to develop new product concepts.
• Coordinate launches of new products and run trials with product development teams.
• Assist in compiling, checking and approving product specifications and labeling activities.
• Study and apply methods to improve product quality including flavor, color, texture and nutritional value.
• Develop and implement food standards, safety and sanitary regulations and waste management specifications.
Food Technologist Assistant
Rich Products Corporation, Xenia, OH | 12/2008 – 7/2010
• Assisted in defining the formulation, nutritional and process parameters needed to develop new food products.
• Prepared samples for checking and monitoring purposes and logged all required information.
• Coordinated, designed and executed results of all line tests for assigned product lines.
• Set up, operated and maintained lab equipment needed for research work.
• Assisted in performing complex measurements and statistical analysis, and creating correlating reports.
Ohio State University, Xenia, OH | 2008
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science
Last updated on