There is so much information on the web regarding how to write an effective cover letter that candidates get confused regarding tips. For a change, what about an article guiding you on what mistakes to avoid?
Here are some common errors pertaining to cover letter writing that you must avoid in order to nail your sales support coordinator cover letter.
• Never send a poorly formatted cover, make sure your cover letter has a consistent visual format
• Do not list any irrelevant skills or qualifications
• Do not seal the letter with a flat closing
• Never begin in a boring manner
• Avoid using any unprofessional terminology
Here is a sample cover letter for sales support coordinator for your guidance.
February 4, 2015
Mr. Gregory Joseph
855 Timberland Horizons
Hartford, CT 659992
Dear Mr. Joseph:
Are you looking for a sales support coordinator who is:
– Skilled in sourcing and acquisition of new customers.
– Able to process problems and identify business enhancement opportunities.
– Adept at preparing activity and forecast reports as requested.
If yes, you will definitely be interested in my profile and attached resume.
I hold a first class degree in business administration and also have a 6+ years’ progressive experience as a sales coordinator to my credit. My responsibilities in the same role with my previous employers included supporting the enterprises inside sales team and assisting in qualifying leads. Acting as liaison among the key departments including finance, sales and customer support, I have also been performing general administrative tasks.
Exceptional skills in PC operations including all MS based applications along with a consistent can-do attitude towards work have always been my strengths. My other relevant skills including upselling products and conducting timely audits will also come in very handy in the role so a sales support coordinator at your firm. In addition to the above mentioned qualifications I possess effective communication and interpersonal skills. Well practiced in preparing sales, projections, contracts and other reports, I believe hiring me would prove to be in favor of charter communications.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to discussing the position with you in detail.
richard @ email . com
Last updated on