Human nature does not change. This means that while technological advances are at an all-time high, employers still want the same. And that is that candidates move along with the times. And it is a natural assumption that job applicants who show that they are technology savvy, are the ones who will be picked out of the lot.
Retail Stock Clerk Resumes are the only avenue where detail of a candidate’s professional standing can be made known to employers. And it is a constant struggle to create the perfect resume, using an amalgamation of conventional and “out of the box” thinking. Based on these, let us go through a resume sample of a retail stock clerk position:
5235 Reed Street ● Ford Wayne ● IN 12365 ● (000) 141-9999 ● richand @ email . com
❖❖❖ RETAIL STOCK CLERK ❖❖❖
• 6+ years’ hands-on experience in marking and coding received stock and efficiently placing items on designated shelves
• Exceptional customer services acumen, aimed at retaining existing business and acquiring new business opportunities.
• Focused on following the 4 Ps of marketing to effectively place products so that they are easily accessible to customers.
• Adept at storing and pricing merchandise displays and handling inventorying duties to identify low stock levels.
• Unmatched ability to provide tier one customer services by providing product information and demonstration to assist customers in making quick purchasing decisions.
• Proven ability to design and set up merchandising displays in sync with promotional teams to ensure maximum customer interest.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|• Inventory Management||• Merchandise Requisition||• Customer Support|
|• Product Demonstrations||• Item Stocking||• Visual Merchandising|
|• Storage Protocols||• Back-stock Handling||• Product Movement|
|• Inventory Replenishment||• Sales Record-keeping||• Cashiering|
• Receive merchandise from suppliers and compare work orders with items received
• Ascertain that all received merchandise is carefully and immediately stored in appropriate storage areas
• Open boxes to determine correct quantity and quality of received items
• Ascertain that all items needed for the front end, are transported immediately
• Stock items on shelves according to company policies and marketing conventions
• Clean shelves on a daily basis and ensure that items are properly placed on them
• Assist customers in locating and choosing products and provide demonstrations where appropriate
• Provide customers with information on price and delivery options
• Lead customers through the purchasing process, ensuring that their items are packed or bagged properly and delivered to their cars
• Keep track of stock inventory and ensure that lows stock levels are immediately communicated to the procurement manager
• Communicate with suppliers and vendors to provide them with information on needed items
• Implemented the concept of “Marketing’s 4 Ps” which increased sales of the company’s prime product by 62%
• Reorganized the stock inventory system, thereby increasing efficiency of information pulling by 50%
• Reined in a promotional campaign by effectively and efficiently setting up visual displays that attracted interest from the competition’s customers
• Exceeded sales targets (temporarily set in time for Black Friday Sales) by a whopping 58% by proactively selling sale items to last minute shoppers
• Greeted customers and led or directed them to their desired items
• Provided product information and conducted demonstrations to provide customers with information on features
• Assisted customers throughout the purchasing procedure by leading them to cash counters and bagging their purchases and delivering them to their vehicles
• Provided customers with aftersales services and warrantee information
• Handled customers’ complaints and suggestions in a bid to retain customers and ensure repeat business
FORT HIGH SCHOOL, Fort Wayne, IN – 2008
High School Diploma
Last updated on