MBA is one of the most famous degrees. Many people choose the business and management profession because of exciting job opportunities and a prosperous future.
In order to apply for a job or internship during or after your MBA degree, you will need to write a compelling resume. Your resume communicates your objective, competencies, and skills to the employer.
As an MBA graduate (experienced and entry-level), your objective statement is the primary face of your resume.
How to Write a Great Objective on MBA Resume?
In order to create a great objective statement, focus on the need of the employer. Keep the objective statement short and concise.
Start the objective statement by mentioning the company’s name and the position title, and briefly outline how you can help the organization attain its goals.
Creating an employer-centered objective is very important due to the fact that you don’t want to sound like you’re using the organization inconsiderately to advance your own career. Let us see a good objective example:
To contribute to ABC Company achieving its mission by joining the finance team as a Finance Manager.
Keep away from the following types of objectives. It is an unclear, poor, and self-centered objective. It does not discuss how the applicant will be able to assist the company effectively.
To expand my skills in the management field.
Here are the 7 best MBA resume objective examples you can use.
See also: MBA Cover Letter
Sample MBA Resume Objective Statements
MBA HR Objectives
1. Human Resources Management position at XYZ Company, which will require me to apply my business education and HR skills to assist the company in the achievement of its goals.
2. Looking for a Human Resources Manager position at IFC Washington, where my specialized experience and education will allow me to make a direct contribution as an essential part of the company.
3. Enthusiastic to work as HR Manager for a renowned organization where my exceptional skills in talent hunting and staff recruitment and training will be fully utilized.
MBA Marketing Objectives
4. Seeking a marketing assistant position with UDR where my skills in marketing, management, and sales can be used to boost profitability and promote growth.
5. To work as a Marketing Manager for ABC Group where I will be able to lead all marketing activities to increase client base and profitability. Offering 3+ years of managerial experience and an MBA from Stanford University.
MBA Management Objectives
6. To obtain a management position with the Department Of Transportation, where I can use my energy and skills to develop, inspire, lead, and encourage productivity.
7. Seeking a Branch Manager position with Labor Ready, utilizing my business skills and customer service experience to improve operations, boost profitability, and increase growth.
MBA Finance Resume Objectives
8. Excited to work as a Financial Analyst for ABC Company where I will be able to use my skills in financial analysis and planning to contribute to the success of the company. Bringing 5 years of hands-on experience and an MBA degree in Finance.
9. Target-oriented MBA graduate seeking an Entry-level Business Management position with XYZ Investment Bank. Deeply familiar with handling finance and accounting systems.
Miscellaneous MBA Objectives
10. Eager to contribute as a Program Manager at MillerCoors by translating my skills in marketing, administration, and sales into enhanced growth and profitability.
11. Entry Level Business Analyst position with Apple that will allow me to make the most of my communication, organizational, and IT skills.
12. Creative and dedicated MBA graduate looking for an Operations Manager position at XYZ Company where my business education and training will be fully utilized.
MBA IT Resume Objectives
13. Tech-savvy MBA-IT graduate excited to serve as Information Technology Manager at XYZ Company. Poised to streamline the company’s processes for effectiveness and productivity.