A cover letter for a patient account representative resume introduces you and your abilities to a potential employer.
As a matter of fact, it explains why you are sending your resume.
A patient account representative cover letter should:
- communicate your knowledge and enthusiasm for the job and organization
- serve as a first-class example of your writing abilities and communication skills
- show how your education and experience qualify you for the opening.
Patient Account Representative Job Description
A Patient account representative is responsible for reviewing a patient’s account to make sure that charges are correct.
S/he also collects the patient’s fee after services have been provided. In a lot of cases, account representatives correspond with the patient’s insurance company to make sure services are accepted for payment.
Additionally, the representative might also arrange and file patient reports and payment accounts.
The following cover letter sample is explicitly designed for those applying for this position.
This sample is also useful for entry level candidates having no experience.
See also: Patient Account Representative Resume
Patient Account Representative Cover Letter Example
13 Hill Rd.
San Diego, CA 25222
August 4, 2021
Ms. Amber Barnard
Senior Manager (Personnel)
82 Example Avenue
San Diego, CA 25114
Dear Ms. Barnard:
I am contented to apply for the position of Patient Account Representative at Promise Healthcare. My employment history and educational background have provided me with the required skills and a solid foundation to perform this job successfully.
My attributes relevant to this position include:
• Demonstrated ability to obtain and verify patient demographic and financial data, dispense the patient data and required forms, and present updated data to all providers of service.
• Hands-on experience in obtaining authorizations from insurance companies, carrying out essential UR functions, and helping patients with financial assistance.
• Highly skilled in completing patient registration with necessary codes and information.
My previous job with the ABC Company has helped me develop outstanding communication, customer care, and interpersonal skills. The enclosed resume details my qualifications and abilities.
I look forward to discussing with you the contribution I can make to Promise Healthcare. I will call you after 10 days to follow up on my application. In the meantime, I can be reached at (000) 201-5247.
I greatly appreciate your time and consideration.