It is not often that hiring managers come across resumes that are perfect from every angle.
In fact, making them perfect is probably a long shot.
However, you can make them near perfect by following the sample below:
Admin Reception Resume Example
1827 Madison Avenue | Ogden, UT 21093 | (000) 320-2014 | simonchang @email . com
Accomplished administrative professional with over 13 years of experience in managing reception areas and handling advanced administrative work such as running reports, organizing schedules, and coordinating meetings. Ability to assist with the daily operations of the office including helping out with marketing and sales work.
|✓ Appointment Scheduling||✓ Ordering Supplies||✓ Inventory Management|
|✓ Follow-up||✓ Vendor Relations||✓ Data Entry|
|✓ Research & Analysis||✓ PABX Operations||✓ Client Screening|
|✓ Calendar Management||✓ Meetings Assistance||✓ Outreach Efforts|
• Revamped the entire inventory system, making it 75% more efficient than before.
• Introduced a novel calendar management system, replacing the old inefficient one.
• Successfully entered 2000 records into the system, within the provided timeline of 5 hours.
• Implemented a scheduling system, which was considered both efficient, and one of its kind.
Communication Services, Ogden, UT | 6/2010 – Present
• Act as the first point of contact for all inquiries regarding products and services offered by the company.
• Provide clients and visitors with direction to different departments and offices within the premises.
• Manage the company’s switchboard or PABX system, and transfer calls and take messages.
• Receive incoming courier packages, and prepare packages for outgoing mail.
• Develop and maintain a tracking system for all incoming and outgoing mail.
• Maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collected visitors’ badges.
• Schedule appointments and follow up on meetings and on-site visits.
• Order and maintain supply of office equipment and supplies, and ensure that proper follow up is managed.
Greg’s Place, Ogden, UT | 2/2004 – 11/2010
• Greeted guests and provided them with initial information required by them.
• Ascertained that all supplies and equipment were properly managed, and obtained in a timely manner.
• Organized and scripted letters to clients and business partners.
• Sorted incoming mail, and ensured that it was routed to the right people within the company.
• Assisted in scheduling meetings and events, and provided assistance with details of all events.
Ogden High School, Ogden, UT – 2003
High School Diploma