Though the broader aim of a resume for Inventory Planner position is to attain a job, the immediate goal is to get an Inventory Planner interview.
It is essential to keep this in mind when building an inventory planner resume.
In your resume, mention your inventory planning expertise appealingly.
Identify the strengths that strongly support the position and highlight these the most.
Go for a bullet pattern or use subheadings for short, one sentence explanations.
Paragraph format is entirely obsolete now since none of the employers have the time to read long paragraphs.
See also: Inventory Planner Cover Letter
Inventory Planner Resume Sample
514 S Main Street, West Bend, WI 67322
☏ (000) 451-1245
A dependable and analytical-minded individual with 11+ years of firsthand experience in inventory planning and management. Demonstrated ability to use lean management techniques for planning, requisition, and ensuring consignment flow.
• Well versed in par level evaluation, conducting product trials and regular auditing.
• Expert in cycle counting, expiration tracking, and physical inventory maintenance.
• Familiar with setting up and usage of MRP system parameters.
• Adept at reconciliation of existing inventory with financial risk forecast information.
FMC Technologies, Los Angeles, CA | 2011 – Present
• Improve workflow and turnover 10% by actively implementing effective inventory control and management
• Ensure availability of products in the appropriate region timely, enhancing supply efficiency almost by double
• Communicate effectively with management, stakeholders, and vendors regarding supply chain management and related issues
• Control inventory levels to achieve concept sales and turnover targets
• Develop appropriate distribution strategies and communicate an assortment plan for distributing party
• Determine purchase quantity based on OTB and rolling forecast
Inventory Control Planner
OTIS, Los Angeles, CA | 2008 – 2011
• Provided strategic direction for inventory planning resulting in a massive cost reduction up to 18%
• Built and implemented SPI project cycles
• Ensured operational purchase responsiveness to the purchase demands by minimizing P & L impact
• Reported the status of inventory and set inventory levels based on financial forecasting to the senior management and production team supervisor
AS Planning and Management
Hillside College, Los Angeles, CA | 2008
• Adaptable personality with excellent interpersonal skills
• Profound knowledge of product transition and its P&L impact
• Proficient in MS Office suite and Oracle