When you venture to write a resume for a skilled position, remember that there is much that you will need to specify as far as your physical abilities and job knowledge are concerned.
Technically, Process Operator resumes can make or break your chances of getting into an organization.
By scanning resumes, employers make significant decisions about a candidate’s employment future.
How does one write a resume for a skilled position?
If you take the example of a process operator’s job, there is a lot of stuff you can write to sell your skills.
The following resume example will tell you how to write one for this position particularly.
Sample Resume for Process Operator Position
3839 Russell Street, Charleston, WV 92020
An energetic and well-trained individual with over 12+ years of experience in handling the controls of various types of processes on a massive array of equipment. Exceptional knowledge of maintaining factory equipment and handling complex troubleshooting tasks. Hands-on experience in the production run and analyzing instrument readings
ACHIEVEMENTS & PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS
• Introduced an addition to the current equipment which brought about a 50% reduction in manufacturing time
• Reduced overhead costs by 20% in three months by putting in place an energy backup system to be used primarily to manage small orders
• Inaugurated a security warning system that triggers off in the event of emergencies and orders complete evacuation
• Increased manufacturing output 55% by introducing a redundancy check system
Green Plains, Cleveland, TN
2017 – Present
• Start the manufacturing process equipment at the beginning of each work day
• Ensure that equipment is running correctly before manufacturing procedure begins
• Test equipment for bugs and troubleshoot any problems
• Prepare machinery for the production run by measuring, weighing and loading raw materials
• Ensure that raw materials are appropriately mixed before use
• Ensure that quality tests are done on raw materials and mixes
• Remove any bugs or problems that may cause a process to shut down or malfunction
• Observe processes to ensure that they conform to quality standards
• Maintain records of key production variables such as volume and yield
• Ensure that finished products are taken off the assembly line and packed as instructed
• Report any problems with process operations to the supervisor immediately
Process Operations Assistant
Tolmar Inc., Cleveland, TN
2009 – 2017
• Provided support to process operators by assisting them in starting and closing down processes
• Ensured that process ingredients were available at all times
• Made sure that no wastage was evident by clearing away any unused raw materials
• Assisted in maintaining log books of all processes
• Ensured maintenance and cleaning of process equipment
Dover High School, Charleston, WV, 2008