You will find a dozen things wrong with the resume that you have used to apply for Security Patrol Officer jobs, once you know what exactly it is that goes into a resume.
Simply put, a resume is nothing more than an organized piece of writing, depicting how good you are in the professional sense.
Here is an example to help you understand this:
Security Patrol Officer Resume Example
7320 Muirfield Drive, Bridgton, ME 66520
george.mason @ email . com
SECURITY PATROL OFFICER
Bringing commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct, vigilance and proper demeanor at all times.
Competent, organized, and highly confident with over 7 years of dedicated experience in providing high-profile, uniformed public safety services, including premise safety. Skilled in handling both routine and emergency calls for service, with special focus on providing on-time response.
Effectively patrols and inspects property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal activities. Competent in monitoring entrances and exits through use of security camera systems. Known for conforming to established procedures and solving problems. Track record of working collaboratively and supporting efforts of team members.
|✓ Surveillance||✓ Security Breach Handling||✓ Safety Inspections|
|✓ Professional Deterrence||✓ Patrolling||✓ Security Risk Identification|
|✓ Fence Checks||✓ Loss Prevention||✓ Building Security Controls|
|✓ Access Checks||✓ Rules Enforcement||✓ Emergency Response|
• Recognized signs of nefarious activities, and apprehended the responsible person before he could do further damage.
• Implemented a loss prevention strategy, which was 50% more effective than the one already in place.
• Introduced a series of building security controls, decreasing chances of theft by 65%.
• Trained 15 patrol officers in handling surveillance and safety inspections, as part of their induction.
Security Patrol Officer
Sunstates Security, Bridgton, ME | 8/2011 – Present
• Patrol assigned areas on foot or vehicle to determine any visible signs of security breaches
• Perform inspections to prevent or detect signs of intrusion, and performed intervention activities immediately
• Monitor building entrances physically and through surveillance equipment to ensure that all in under control
• Secure all exits such as doors and windows at the end of each shift, to ensure that no security issues are imminent
• Identify disruptions and unlawful acts by keeping a thorough check on security cameras
ABC Company, Bridgton, ME | 5/2006- 8/2011
• Observed and reported violations of policies and laws, and deterred criminal activity through visual presence
• Reported safety concerns, security breaches, and unusual circumstances both verbally, and in writing.
• Investigated suspects for suspicious activities or possessions, and ensure that they were handled according established policies
• Detain perpetrators according to legal protocols, before law enforcement authorities arrive
• Submit report of surveillance activities on a daily basis, and ensure that they are filed properly
Allied Universal, Bridgton, ME | 2/2002 – 5/2006
• Assisted security officers in performing inspections in and around assigned facilities.
• Identifies rules violations and ensured that security personnel were made aware of it.
• Provided support in apprehending suspects, and interviewing them to determine if they are innocent or guilty.
• Assisted in checking surveillance cameras and reported any significant findings.
• Worked with security officers to detain suspects until the arrival of law enforcement officials.
Bridgton High School, Bridgton, ME – 2001
High School Diploma
• Maine State Guard Card
• Current Maine Driver’s licence
“I get along with employees, follow directions perfectly, and work effectively under stress.”
Last updated on