How to Write a Professional Leasing Agent Cover Letter?
In order to write a good cover letter for a leasing agent’s resume, a job seeker has to focus on its content. That said, write your most relevant skills and experiences in your cover letter.
A leasing agent performs some or all of the following duties. You may use some of these in your cover letter as per the employer’s requirements.
- Perform all leasing duties
- General reception
- Office clerical duties
- Greet clients
- Show apartments and properties to prospective tenants
- Complete all leases, applications, security deposits, reference checks and other correspondence
- Complete maintenance work orders
- Ensure that the vacant properties are consistently well-maintained and appealing in physical appearance
Related: Leasing Agent Resume Sample
Leasing Agent Cover Letter Example
July 24, 2021
Mr. Michael Rhode
532 Ludy Street
Hicksville, NY 05223
Dear Mr. Rhode:
This letter and enclosed resume are a strong expression of interest in the Leasing Agent position at Lindy Property. With a Bachelor’s in business administration and 5+ years of experience in the real estate industry, I am confident in my potential to become a key element to your team.
My ability to provide excellent services to prospective tenants has been very helpful in hiring A+ tenants. I have demonstrated a drive to minimize the vacant properties ratio by meeting prospective tenants, showing them available units for rent, and explaining the features of the units.
Particularly, I excel in:
• Screening and selecting qualified tenants.
• Providing property details amenities in a positive light with a view to close deals.
• Researching the market to determine price ranges and availability.
• Performing tenants’ background checks to ensure their credibility and trustworthiness.
• Drafting lease documents as per state guidelines.
• Ensuring that all unit turnover work, including cleaning and repairs, are completed prior to occupancy by new tenants
Furthermore, I offer exceptional customer service skills, a superior level of professionalism, and excellent communication skills. I am also bilingual, with a strong command of English and Spanish.
As a passionate leasing agent, I am eager to provide you with a wider overview of my abilities as a leasing agent in an interview. I will be in touch with you next week and can be contacted at (000) 348-2711.
Thank you for your time and consideration.