Maintenance mechanics are in high demand these days. On the other hand, job competition is also high. Therefore, job seekers for a maintenance mechanic position require an excellent resume that stands them out from the crowd.
An entry-level maintenance mechanic resume gives potential employers an essence of your maintenance mechanic skills and knowledge. It is also a chance to tell employers regarding any particular training that you have.
The following resume will provide you with guidance to make a successful job application package when you have less or no experience in hand.
Maintenance Mechanic Resume (No Experience)
25 Atlanta Avenue, Paterson, NJ 25541
(000) 258-9057 | Email Address
Committed to providing continuous quality improvement and customer satisfaction.
Seeking a challenging position as a Maintenance Mechanic with St. Joseph’s Healthcare System utilizing exceptional technical skills, abilities, and expertise to ensure the company’s success.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 6 months’ of hands-on experience as a maintenance mechanic
• Highly skilled in performing high-quality maintenance and repairs on buildings and equipment
• Strong sheetrock repair and painting skills
• Proven ability to perform necessary plumbing repairs
• Able to provide clear, exact documentation, and work safely following established guidelines
• Demonstrated ability to perform basic electrical repairs
• Profound ability to meet and exceed organizational expectations
Feb 2020 – Present
OSI Group, West Jordan, UT
Maintenance Mechanic Internship
• Operate, inspect and carry out necessary preventative maintenance.
• Perform urgent, corrective, and routine repairs in electrical, mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, and HVAC equipment.
• Carried out general maintenance to buildings and grounds.
Key Accomplishments & Results
• Reorganized maintenance procedures, shortening time, and cost by 20%.
High School Diploma
St Joseph Public School, Paterson, NJ
• Exceptional communication and Customer Service Skills
• Great attention to detail
• Able to follow instructions efficiently and work unsupervised
• Willing to work in rotating shifts
Related: Mechanic Cover Letter No Experience