In order to apply for a telecom account manager job, you will need to write a cover letter. Here are a few guidelines regarding effective cover letter writing:
1. Include your current contact information.
2. Address the letter directly to the hiring manager.
3. Focus on highlighting your key skills in relation to the demands of the recruiter.
4. Add a few professional achievements or experiences you have had previously.
5. Close your letter by asking for an interview date to show how confident you are.
Here is a Telecom Account Manager cover letter sample for further guidance.
Telecom Account Manager Cover Letter Example
992 North West Lilly Lane
Washington DC 55555
kevin .blake @ email .com
February 3, 2023
Ms. Martha Brandon
211 Galaxy Avenue
Dear Ms. Brandon:
I set myself to the task of writing this cover letter immediately after seeing your advertisement because having recently relocated to Washington; an accounts manager position in the telecom sector was exactly what I was searching for.
I am excited to highlight a few relatable strengths of my profile:
- Track record of exceeding quarterly sales quota by more than 30% for the past three years.
- Proficient in retaining old accounts and acquiring new ones.
- Expert in planning account strategies and working closely with clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Well-versed in coordinating with the internal team, branches, vendors, and clients.
- Knowledgeable of router networking issues and troubleshooting of the same.
I was particularly appreciated for my ability to leverage data and marketing resources to reach out to prospective customers and acquire their accounts. Being a sociable person with strong interpersonal skills I am highly capable of navigating with sister organizations for various services.
As you can see in my resume I have been working with three different telecom organizations in similar capacities. I believe my acquired skills and expertise will prove to be very useful for opening doors for new ventures at JB telecommunications.
I would love to discuss a few ideas regarding accounts management and acquisition in detail in a meeting with you. Feel free to contact me at (000) 321-9565. I will be available when you are.
Thank you for your time and consideration.