There are many reasons to make sure that your resume is the best that a hiring manager is seen.
And to make sure that this is the case, go through the following sample before you create your own:
House Manager Resume Example
5412 Cooper Street, Casper, WY 18374
11+ years’ in the house management, with a proven record of success in overseeing complicated issues related to functions, aimed at ensuring well-placed operability of the facility. Focused on providing exceptional services to planning, organizing, and coordinating residents’ calendars and schedules.
|Facility Management||Emergency Handling||Operability Assurance|
|Security Checking||Inventory Management||Equipment Monitoring|
|Resident Oversight||Training and Development||Home Operations Oversight|
|Community Support||Maintenance and Repair||Records Management|
• Consistently ensured operability excellence, in all areas assigned under the house management program.
• Implemented a series of security measures, ensuring the safety of all members of the resident facility.
• Trained over 60 people to work as support staff, in a house management capacity.
• Overhauled the facility inventory management process, making it 65% more efficient than before.
D&S Community Services, Casper, WY 2012-Present
• Create and implement core facility management plans, and ensure that they are constantly modified to meet the dynamic needs of residents.
• Register new residents, and provide them with information on rules and regulations of the facility.
• Ascertain that all rooms or suites are carefully assigned, and any issues about them are handled according to protocol.
• Coordinate the safety and security of the facility, by ensuring implementation of core safety programs.
• Respond to emergency situations and incidents that may threaten the safety and security of the facility.
• Oversee and maintain house supplies and equipment inventory, ensuring that low stock situations do not arise.
• Report any security issues to the house director, and assist in quickly resolving them.
• Monitor the activities of maintenance and repair staff, aiming to ensure that both are correctly handled.
Phoenix House, Casper, WY 2007-2012
• Assisted house managers in the implementation of operations plans.
• Provided support by handling paperwork associated with new residents.
• Ascertained that new residents were shown their facilities, and responded to related inquiries.
• Oversaw the general upkeep and maintenance of assigned areas within the house.
• Created and maintained logs of current and new residents, by following strict confidential policies.
Casper High School, Casper, WY – 2005
High School Diploma