A resume is a formal document that provides employers with an overview of your qualifications and your expertise.
In addition to your managerial and administrative skills, your resume must also demonstrate that you possess some knowledge of apartment structures and procedures the apartment management is responsible for.
See the example below to get ideas.
Recommended: Apartment Manager Cover Letter
Sample Resume for Apartment Manager Position
6-689 Ashgrove Ave
Franklin, OH 45005
dowen @ email . com
An energized leader with exceptional organizational and administrative skills, familiarity with apartment management protocols, and safety policies. Track record of promoting and projecting the organization, supervising apartment maintenance, developing long-term relationships with prospective tenants, and managing rental issues.
SKILLS AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Residential contract and agreement development
- Record keeping and filing
- Tenant and landlord rights
- Promotion of do’s and don’ts in the apartment
- Developing fair living apartment policies
- Monitoring rental activity, ensuring maximum occupation of the apartment via attracting potential tenants
- Requesting and issuing legal notifications
Perkin’s Apartments – Seattle, WA
Oct 2015 – Present
- Establish rent agreements and ensure monthly rent payments
- Supervise the cleanliness of the exterior of the apartments
- Deal inter tenant issues and resolve conflict when needed
- Promote Perkin’s apartments and attract tenants to fill in vacant rooms
- Supervise the apartment’s maintenance staff and interact with them on a daily basis
- Attracted a substantial number of prospective tenants through a massive sales campaign.
- Designed and implemented a whole new and easy computerized data updating and file management system to facilitate record management.
- Conducted business correspondence with potential tenants and exceeded Perkin’s company’s profitability objectives by 30% in two years.
- Arranged and hosted the fifth-anniversary ceremony of Perkins, obtained and showcased testimonials from permanent and satisfied residents on the occasion.
Assistant Property Manager
Greenville Real Estate, Seattle, WA
Dec 2005 – Oct 2015
- Created lease agreements and monitored rental activity as well
- Assisted in the legal contract-making for renting
- Updated available property records on the website daily
- Promoted Greenville real estate on the internet and via telephonic marketing
Bachelor’s Degree in Management
The City University of Seattle, WA
- Knowhow of property market, rates forecasting ability
- Rent management
- Knowledge of fair housing mandates and tenant safety policies
- Time management