A QA intern is primarily responsible for ensuring that the products meet the prescribed quality criteria and that all manufacturing and safety-related policies and guidelines are being implemented at the production unit.
QA interns may be asked to match inventories, generate quality assessment reports, and give suggestions for improvement of the process. However exact job requirements may vary according to the field.
If you are planning to write a cover letter for a QA intern position, here are a few tips that will help you:
1. Relate your skills to the job description provided by the employer.
2. Use fewer words to say more. Write short and meaningful sentences.
3. Provide examples of the times you accomplished something professionally.
4. Show that you are serious by instilling interest and excitement in the letter.
5. Close the letter in a confident manner and request an interview.
Here is a QA intern cover letter sample for further guidance in this regard:
Quality Assurance Intern Cover Letter Sample
henry .flores @ email . com
January 21, 2023
9004 South Rita Rd
Dear Mr. Hall:
Going through your job requirements listed for the recently advertised QA intern position, I felt that I was going through my own profile. Once you have a look at my resume you will also notice the striking alignment of my offered skills with your job requirements. I am therefore very excited to apply at your firm as a QA intern.
As a business graduate, I offer extensive training in the latest methods of functional testing and QA-related techniques along with first-hand experience in QA during my college project. I am trained in keeping track of quality throughout the production process and ensuring policy implementation.
Here are some highlights of my qualifications:
- Expert in carrying out functional testing and generating reports based on the same.
- Proficient in inventory management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to inspect various items for quality assurance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of JAVA, JIRI, and WINDOWS.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety guidelines.
In addition to the above-mentioned qualifications and competencies, I bring a strong passion to learn and deliver in a team-oriented environment. I am very proficient with computers and bring strong background training in testing software. I am also well-versed in social media handling and fully understand the role and dynamics of customer feedback in quality assurance.
Considering the striking similarities between my profile and your demands, I would like to request an interview at your earliest convenience. My resume is enclosed for your consideration.
Thank you for your time and consideration.