When one is applying for a Photography Intern position, they are required to create a resume that is truly mind-boggling. Unfortunately, at this stage one does not have a lot to say as far as professional prowess is concerned. However, one can make one’s skills and qualifications come alive on the resume, making it the best resume that a hiring manager has seen in a long time.
Focusing on your skills, academic excellence, and competencies is what will get you the job when you do not have the experience to show. But not all resumes written to obtain internships work. You have to really concentrate on the format that you use, and the way in which you structure information in the resume. Making sure that the information provided in your resume is what the hiring manager wants to read is imperative.
Here is how you can write a resume for a photography intern position:
Photography Intern Resume Example
763 Aurora Road, Greenville, SC 50211
Aesthetically blessed, resourceful, organized, and skilled individual, with an inherent interest in photography. Well-versed in basic and complex photography concepts, with exceptional ability to work dedicatedly, and in a manner instructed by the lead photographer.
• Skilled in setting up and breaking down photography equipment in accordance with specified instructions.
• Effectively able to put up props and objects to develop scenes for different events, such as weddings, parties, and photo sessions.
• Proven ability to communicate with clients to provide them with information on how to pose, and what angles are best.
• Familiar with performing preventative maintenance on photography equipment, such as cameras, flashes, and lights.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
|✓ Equipment Setup||✓ Client Interaction||✓ Editing and Retouching|
|✓ Creative Productions||✓ Design Information||✓ Direction|
|✓ Photoshoot Assistance||✓ Imagery Production||✓ Light Management|
High School Diploma
Greenville High School, Greenville, SC – 2018
• Chosen out of 200 students to represent the school in a national photography competition.
• Won the first position in the school photography competition, owing to excellent composition and effects of the end product.
Bokeh, Greenville, SC | 1/2018 – 5/2018
• Assisted in setting up and taking down photography equipment for both indoor, and outdoor shoots.
• Communicated positions and poses to clients, to provide them with direction for their shoots.
• Assisted photographer in developing and touching up photographs to meet the provided specifications.
• Handled a wide variety of maintenance tasks on equipment such as cameras, flashes, and lights.
Superior professional references available