A Claims representative position primarily deals with investigating the claim made by clients by following specific claims procedures logically such as, prudently reviewing details and facts, interviewing the person of interest and then making a decision based upon the approval and denial of a specific case for further in-depth assessment.
This position is also concerned with explaining claims processes to clients, identifying their issues and guaranteeing them satisfactory and desired outcome.
A resume for this position should comprise a focused career objective as well as core competencies, skills/qualifications and related experience of the candidate.
The following Claims Representative Resume sample will assist you to create your own perfect resume.
Claims Representative Resume Example
Baylor Hawk Gate • Brookfield, WI 90888
mat.grayson @ email . com
Guaranteeing effective deployment of the company’s resources using related experience.
Over 12 years’ experience in performing and dealing with all sorts of claims and related tasks. Proficient in gathering required information including police reports, photos, recorded statements and even criminal records to ensure the authenticity of the case by thoroughly reviewing details, investigating and examining.
• Operating claims software
• Reopening claims online
• Adjusting voids
• Reliable keyboarding speed – 60 wpm
• High degree of accuracy
American National Group of Companies – Springfield, MO | 2006 – Present
• Assistance: Assisted callers and/or customers by answering and responding to their queries as well as issues related to certain policies, procedures, laws, contracts, adjudication of claims and clarified benefits as well as drawbacks.
• Administration: Scheduled appointments, maintained records of accidents and loss of personal assets answered telephone calls, replied to e-mails, registered claims and updated system notes coupled with releasing payments on an automated system. Also, voluntarily took part in claims workflow projects.
• Investigation: Inquired and examined consigned auto property losses such as collision etc. by checking appropriate coverage through investigating details and pieces of evidence that included not only reviewing injuries, determining liabilities but also estimating and appraising damages.
Within the first two years of employment earned a reputation as an integral part of the company and received/earned the following:
• Pay rise based on Pay-for-Performance
• Credit Union membership
Sid Wickham’s – Brookfield, WI | 2006 – 2008
• Instantly progressed in acquiring practical training to deal with any issues regarding claims and their processing.
• Gained in-depth knowledge of carrying out the investigation, claims settlement and resolution of rudimentary first and third party claims.
As a dedicated and achievement-driven employee, was highly appreciated and offered a reward payment with the training certificate
Associate in Claims AIC
The Institutes – Malvern, PA | 2010
• Claim Handling Principles and Practices
High School Diploma
Ohio National School – Wooster, OH | 2001
Last updated on