There are several different types of private housekeeper cover letters, which might be written in different situations. In short, the purpose of a cover letter is to initiate contact with an employer in the following two situations:
- To introduce yourself and inquire about a job or internship possibility.
- To apply for an actually advertised or known position within the company.
The basic idea behind writing a resume cover letter is to:
- Capture the hiring manager’s interest in your suitability for a job.
- Invite the hiring manager to read your cover letter in depth.
- Secure the interview, either for informational or employment purposes.
Private Housekeeper Cover Letter Writing Tips
The introduction of a private housekeeper cover letter should indicate who you are and why you are writing. If you learned about the job opportunity from an advertisement or through contact, mentioning it is pertinent.
The main body of the cover letter should denote why you are interested in the job and how you are a good match for the position.
Relate your skills to the needs of the company – make sure you mention at least 80% of the skills that are required in the advertisement.
The closing paragraph needs to work on the dynamics of an “action close”. Ask for an interview. Better still, tell the hiring manager that you will call, and leave your contact information.
Private Housekeeper Cover Letter Sample
553 Watson Street
Salt Lake City, UT 15121
Andrea @ email . com
February 7, 2021
Mr. Nicholas Turner
Human Resource Manager
The Home Makers
5735 S 1200 E
Salt Lake City, UT 18362
Dear Mr. Turner:
This letter and the attached resume is a keen expression of interest in the Private Housekeeper position at The Home Makers.
I offer the following qualifications:
- Track record of accurately and precisely handling daily housekeeping tasks in accordance with standardized housekeeping procedures.
- Well-versed in developing focused recipes in order to meet the individual nutritional needs of family members.
- Adept at handling the details of large household events such as birthday parties and wedding celebrations by employing creativity and resourcefulness.
No matter how detailed this letter may be, it is still not an alternate for a face to face meeting. I will be in touch with your office to set up a suitable interview date and time. If you need to contact me before then, please call me at (333) 333-3333.
Thank you for your time and consideration.