Housekeeping aides work in a variety of settings including hotels, hospitals, private and government organizations, and office buildings.
They are required to ensure that the facility, at which they are working, is cleaned and well-maintained at all times.
A resume and cover letter are usually required to apply for a job as a housekeeping aide.
Take a look at a sample resume for a housekeeping aide. This sample will help you build or update your resume.
Sample Resume for Housekeeping Aide Position
901 Old Knife Ct, Middle River, MD 66422
Contact: (000) 024-8547
“I offer a passion for performing maintenance and cleaning tasks to create a clean and organized environment.“
Dedicated and precise Housekeeping professional with 7+ years of experience working in different housekeeping capacities. Demonstrated ability to clean and sanitize work areas using different cleaning tools and chemicals. Proficient in anticipating guests’ needs and responding to them appropriately. Efficiently identifies the need for cleanliness and maintenance and performs necessary maintenance tasks. Familiar with safety and security procedures related to the hospitality industry.
• Exceptional guest service acumen
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Great interpersonal and organizational skills
• Superb multitasking abilities
• Ability to handle irate guests
• Good sense of humor
• Arranged cleaning and maintenance services for three simultaneous events by working collaboratively with housekeeping staff.
• Conducted safety and evacuation drills for housekeeping staff to train them for guests’ assistance in emergency situations.
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Pantra Suites – Middle River, MD
11/2013 – Present
• Clean, mop, and wax floors and dust furniture
• Anticipate and respond to guests’ needs and queries
• Post caution signs where necessary
• Deliver guests’ requests
• Set up furniture items in rooms and hallways
Hilton – Middle River, MD
02/2010 – 11/2013
• Removed items from halls and transported the same to service areas
• Cleaned room and bathrooms
• Replenished minibar supplies
• Collected and delivered towels to the laundry
High School Diploma
Sunrise Community School, Middle River, MD – 2009