Housekeeping aides work in a variety of settings including hotels, hospitals, private and government organizations and office buildings.
They are required to ensure that the facility at which they are working for is cleaned and well maintained at all times.
A resume and cover letter is usually required to apply for a job as housekeeping aide.
Take a look at a sample resume for housekeeping aide. This sample will help you build or update your resume.
901 Old Knife Ct, Middle River, MD 66422
Contact: (000) 024-8547, Email:
Bringing skills in performing maintenance and cleaning tasks to create a clean and organized environment.
Dedicated and precise Housekeeping professional with 7+ years’ experience working in different housekeeping capacities. Demonstrated ability to clean and sanitize work area using different cleaning tools and chemicals.
Proficient in anticipating guests’ needs and responding to them appropriately. Efficiently identifies need of cleanliness and maintenance and performs basic maintenance tasks. Familiar with safety and security procedures related to hospitality industry.
• Exceptional guest service acumen
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Great interpersonal and organizational skills
• Superb multitasking abilities
• Ability to handle irate guests
• Good sense of humor
• Arranged cleaning and maintenance services for three simultaneous events at Pantra Suites by juggling housekeeping staff
• Conducted safety and evacuation drills for housekeeping staff in order to train them for guests’ assistance in emergency situations
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Pantra Suites – Middle River, MD | 11/2013 – Present
• Clean, mop and wax floors and dust furniture
• Anticipate and respond to guests’ needs and queries
• Post caution signs where necessary
• Deliver guests’ requests
• Set up furniture items in rooms and hallways
Hilton – Middle River, MD | 02/2010 – 11/2013
• Removed items from hallways and transported the same to service areas
• Cleaned room and bathrooms
• Replenished mini bar supplies
• Collected and delivered towels to laundry
High School Diploma | Sunrise Community School, Middle River, MD – 2009