Medication aides work in hospitals and other healthcare facilities where they are required to assist doctors, patients, and coworkers.
To apply for this job, you need a good resume along with a supporting cover letter. Your resume should contain a brief snapshot of your qualifications and medication aide skills.
Let us see what a resume will comprise for a person applying for a job as a medication aide.
Medication Aide Resume Example
6242 Cordes Lane, Rapid City, SD 44120
(000) 920-9999, Email
Punctual | Reliable | Professional | Compassionate
Results-driven Medication Aide with 6+ years’ extensive experience working in assisted living, memory care, home care, and skilled nursing settings. A team builder and collaborator who can go the extra mile to achieve the best results. Current Medication Aide Certification.
• Implemented a resident interactive program to assist residents with self-confidence development.
• Attained Employee of the Month Award in Jan 2016 following excellence in resident services.
• Assisted residents with activities of daily living, increasing their morale.
• Supervised self-administered medication to residents based on predefined guidelines.
• Recognized for maintaining a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, and co-workers.
• Ability to monitor the health and well being of residents and patients.
• Able to adhere to all policies and procedures of the employer
• Admirable organizational and time-management skills
• Good interpersonal abilities
• Proven ability to comprehend and act on verbal instructions
• Able to manage time efficiently
• Great assessment skills
Sava Senior Care, Rapid City, SD
• Worked under the guidelines as directed by the LPN/LVN and Assisted Living Director.
• Supervise self-administered medication in compliance with federal & state regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation
• Respond quickly to all emergencies
• Report residents’ health or behavioral changes to the authorities
• Maintained close liaison with all departments
• Offered educational meetings for residents and staff
• Strived to maintain a safe working environment
General Beaven Kelly Home – Holyoke, MA
• Provided care, comfort, and safety of residents
• Assisted residents with activities of daily living such as bathing and grooming
• Helped in personal hygiene, feeding and ambulating
• Maintained rooms in a clean and arranged condition
• Offered interactive activities for stimulation
• Transported residents to and from events as required
ABC School, Rapid City, SD
Certified Nursing Assistant – South Dakota
• Able to work some holidays and weekends
• Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, and internet
• Great communication skills