How to Write a Perfect Resume for Mental Health Technician Job?
• Be highly selective about the skills section of your resume: Only mention those skills and qualifications which are required by the employer and mentioned in the job advertisement.
• Build your resume strategically: Understand the needs of the prospective employer, gauge their expectations, and customize your resume accordingly.
• Optimize and highlight the keywords: Relevant keywords will help you scrutinized through ATS or resume filtering software.
• Customize your resume: Every employer in the same industry has different expectations and a different professional style.
The following is a mental health technician resume sample for your guidance.
Related: Mental Health Worker Resume Sample
Mental Health Technician Resume Example
680 Orwell Ave, Bessemer, AL 94330
claudia @ email . com
MENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN
Known to establish a therapeutic relationship with patients while helping them with daily living.
A patient-focused individual with extensive experience in providing mental healthcare services to people of different backgrounds. Effective skills in implementing individualized behavioral plans, providing personal grooming to clients, and facilitating various therapeutic recreational activities. Dedicated and energetic with good listening skills and sympathetic nature. BLS Certified.
Maintains a consistent focus on enhancing the quality of life of patients. A forward thinker who is adept at providing psycho-education, risk assessment, and crisis intervention.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
– Behavior Monitoring
– Record Keeping
– Personal Assistance
– Medicine Administration
– Treatment Planning
– Rapport Building
– Activity Implementation
– Clinical Interviewing
– Patient Screening
– Therapeutic Facilitation
• Pioneered in the installation of a computerized documentation system for recording and maintaining patient data and treatment plan details.
• Enhanced the overall standard of patient care delivery by 60% through the implementation of vigilant progress monitoring and need evaluation strategies.
• ‘Most Dedicated Employee’ award in 2018
Mental Health Technician
OSCEOLA HEALTHCARE, Bessemer, AL
• Facilitate the psychologists in the implementation of various mental health care activities
• Execute individualized behavioral development plans effectively
• Build rapport with clients and assist in their grooming
• Note down and keep a record of vital signs and daily temperature checks
UAB MEDICAL CENTRE, Bessemer, AL
• Provided fresh linens and clothes
• Assisted in feeding and toileting
• Supported in ambulating critical patients
• Passed and collected bedpans
BLS: American Heart Association
First Aid and CPR: American Red Cross
JD HIGHvSCHOOL, Bessemer, AL | 2006