Health Care Assistants provide primary patient care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or LPN.
They act as an advocate for patients in maintaining dignity, independence, privacy, and safety.
If you want to build an effective resume for a Health Care Assistant job, you need to mention your relevant education and qualifications, skills, and previous positions in a simple yet attractive way.
The following resume will help you prepare for your job application.
Related: Health Care Assistant Cover Letter
Health Care Assistant Resume Sample
3286 4th Street, Pasco, WA 69889
Health Care Assistant
Patient care-focused and organized health care professional with a solid track record of assisting patients of different socio-economic backgrounds. Committed to the values of compassion, dignity, collaboration, and responsibility. Demonstrated ability to care for patients professionally to provide the highest level of comfort. In-depth knowledge of medical terminology and computers.
• Over eight years of experience in providing personal care to patients and residents
• BLS and CPR Certified
• Demonstrated human relation capability and practical communication skills
• Ability to provide care appropriate to the age and population served
• In-depth knowledge of collecting, reporting, and documenting data
• Able to give accurate and detailed information to families and patients
• Bilingual: English-Spanish
Health Care Assistant
Lourdes Medical Center – Pasco, WA
May 2017 – Present
• Help patients with feeding, drinking, ambulating, grooming, toileting, and dressing
• Provide support for educating and teaching patients
• Gather, report, and file data linked to direct patient care activities
• Provide clean, well-organized, and secure patient care surroundings
Huntsville Hospital – Huntsville, AL
Jan 2012 – May 2017
• Provided companionship to clients from different backgrounds
• Maintained patients’ dignity and care standards
• Performed light housekeeping activities
• Prepared and served nutritious meals
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Nursing Assistant Training
Community College, Huntsville, AL – 2010
Huntsville High School, Huntsville, AL – 2008